Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#89814 - 06/24/11 11:30 PM Madrid: One Day Spanish Courses
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
Interested in signing up for some kind of general one-day course for adults in Spanish (but not a language course) where I could just blend in with other students----preferably native Spanish speakers and preferably in Madrid. Any suggestions?

Edited by MadridMan (06/25/11 06:15 PM)
Edit Reason: Clarify subject line.

#89815 - 06/25/11 07:00 PM Re: Madrid: One Day Spanish Courses [Re: arthurg]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Well, Last summer laduque, MM and I took a course at Cooking Club Cooking School and we all enjoyed it. There are some one day and two day classes I notice on their website. That may be an idea! There is another cooking school, Alambique which is very close to the Royal Palace, which seems very nice too!
Other than those classes, I don't know what else I could suggest. I was looking for some type of culture or cinema class last year, but never found anything either. I would be very interested in whatever you find out. Have fun, whatever you do!!

#89828 - 07/01/11 07:12 AM Re: Madrid: One Day Spanish Courses [Re: esperanza]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yeah. I'm not familiar with any one-day course for adults in Spanish. Most/All are several weeks/months courses, whether intensive or not. The ONLY exception to this might be a wine-tasting course which would only likely last 2 hours or so - and not sure that's what you seek. And beware, most of those wine-tasting courses out there are geared towards tourists so, probably, many of them are taught in English and not in Spanish with Spanish "students". Although the instructor *may* be Spanish.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments