Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#89761 - 06/05/11 02:53 PM Madrid: HELP - missing person named "Steve Stark"
Missingsteve Offline

Steve Stark, an American, was in Madrid, Spain 05/16/11, missing. Please help his wife find him ...if he registered in any of your hotel/motel or if you happen to cross his path. Thank you so much.

If you know where he is, we appreciate your writing to: scoopusa07@yahoo.com

Edited by MadridMan (06/06/11 05:33 AM)
Edit Reason: to clarify subject.

#89769 - 06/06/11 05:34 AM Re: Madrid: HELP - missing person named "Steve Stark" [Re: Missingsteve]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Any photo of him? That'd probably help even more than his name. Best of luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89776 - 06/06/11 08:07 PM Re: Madrid: HELP - missing person named "Steve Stark" [Re: MadridMan]
natasha 109 Offline

It may be a coincidence, but I have to ask if this missing person has any connection to the new TV series of international intrigue entitled "The Event" of which Steve Stark is the executive producer.

#89778 - 06/07/11 05:13 AM Re: Madrid: HELP - missing person named "Steve Stark" [Re: natasha 109]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Missingsteve . Do you know anybody that lives in Madrid ? The reason I ask is that I was thinking this morning of other routes you could take . For example you could try the English language bookshop that doubles as a bar .. J and J books . I´m sure if you could provide them with a small poster with a photo and description they may put it up in the bar . It's VERY popular with Americans : http://www.jandjbooksandcoffee.com/
Also , I studied with a school called Canterbury English in Central Madrid . The students ( of which there are many ) are predominantly North American . They may be able to help you : http://www.canterburytefl.com/ . I assume , also , that you have been in touch with the US Embassy in Madrid . I sincerely hope you find him .

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments