Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8934 - 06/21/06 01:03 PM Madrid: Hostal Lopez pictures
ArturoK Offline

Loc: Corpus Christi, TX
We tried viewing pictures of rooms, etc. on the websites of the hostals recommended by MadridMan and were not able to view some of them. We were especilly interested in Hostal Lopez because the location and details seem good. We plan on being in Madrid Oct. 31-Nov.3, '06.

I am not sure how to post the message so I hope that all went correctly.

#8935 - 06/21/06 01:24 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Lopez pictures
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi ArturoK! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! You posted successfully! smile

Can you tell us how you were not able to view some of the photos on the websites of the hostels listed on the Madrid Hostels page ? I mean to say, you clicked the link, visited the hostels' websites, and your browser wouldn't allow you to view the photos therein? It's possible your browser OR your Antivirus program is blocking the images from being loaded into your browser.

On the Hostal López website , if you click the RESERVATIONS link in the menu at the right you'll see a photo of a Hostal López bedroom.

You'll find a number of reviews of Hostal López and dozens and dozens of other hostels here in this forum category by conducting a SEARCH using keywords including the city location AND the name of the establishment.

With which other websites were you having trouble viewing photos of rooms?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8936 - 07/08/06 09:36 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Lopez pictures
ArturoK Offline

Loc: Corpus Christi, TX
Hi:
I've wanted to explain what we could see about rooms, etc. on the hostals you recommended.
My wife said that we saw most of them. We went back and double checked. The only place we see any room of Hostal Lopez is when we open Madridman's lodging and it shows the twin badroom and what we think is the exterior of Hostal Lopez.Clicking on reservations does not show any picture(s). Hostal Dulcinea shows only 1 room. All the others that you personally recommended and where you have stayed DO SHOW several photos, incl. bathrooms and various bedrooms.
We are not real sharp on computers, sorry if we are not accessing correctly.
Art Kaler

#8937 - 07/15/06 02:13 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Lopez pictures
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
On the Hostal López website they only show one photo of one bedroom. The majority of hostels websites only show one photo of a bedroom, maybe one of the reception area and rarely one of the street-entry since it's usually non-descript. The more modern, complete websites do show a variety of photos - thank goodness.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments