Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8912 - 06/02/06 09:07 AM Barcelona: arthostal ?
Dreamer Offline

Loc: USA
Does anyone know anything about the arthostal ( www.arthostal.com )in the area of Borne in Barcelona?
Your reply is appreciated. Thanks.

#8913 - 06/02/06 09:49 AM Re: Barcelona: arthostal ?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I cannot help you with any recommendations about arthostal and hopefully someone will be able to help you.

But I was intrigue to read their policy for artists that stay at their residence. Definitely says something exceptional and friendly about the residence when they accept payment with good paintings instead of money for a room.

Sometimes is not about money. clap

Bill

#8914 - 06/19/06 05:11 PM Re: Barcelona: arthostal ?
maryarena Offline

Loc: Eugene, Oregon
I stayed at the ArtHostal a year ago for several days. It is owned by a very nice and caring Bulgarian couple who also rent out rooms in their home. The location is very convenient with a metro stop (Jaume), restaurants and stores nearby. We had the large family room upstairs with the only private bath in the house. There is a kitchen downstairs to be shared by the other 2 rooms, a nice patio area and a washing machine! The doors to the 3 rooms are a little flimsy making late night arrivals by tipsy hostel mates a bit of a drag, so wear earplugs. All in all a very comfortable space to have while visiting this lovely city. I would/will definetely stay there again.

#8915 - 06/21/06 04:10 AM Re: Barcelona: arthostal ?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
maryarena, if you're reading this, please see the thread directed towards EARTHLINK/MINDSPRING users " HERE ". Thanks.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments