Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#89030 - 01/30/11 05:14 PM Re: Madrid in 24 hours...tell me the highlights [Re: laduque]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
There you go Lisa ... perfect opportunity to go out and buy that "medicinal" bottle of Stolichnaya Vodka ! ( and get some cranberry juice ... great combination ) .
Actually I recently bought some vodka , imported from Russia , that is filtered through pure gold .. It´s pretty damn good ( in moderation ! )

#89031 - 01/30/11 06:21 PM Re: Madrid in 24 hours...tell me the highlights [Re: laduque]
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
LOL BIG TIME!!!! And I always thought natural honey (yeah - there is processed and unprocessed) was the cure all. The Russians just blew the Polynesians outa the water smile

#89033 - 01/30/11 07:41 PM Re: Madrid in 24 hours...tell me the highlights [Re: Puna]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

In Russia I've tried a great beer form Siberia that is mixed with honey ! Maybe you could mix the vodka with honey . Doesn't sound good to me but......

#89034 - 01/30/11 08:14 PM Re: Madrid in 24 hours...tell me the highlights [Re: steve robinson]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
Wow this thread has taken a rabbit trail. We've gone from "What to do in Madrid for 24 hours?" to vodka vs. honey as the best cure all. smile

#89035 - 01/31/11 12:45 AM Re: Madrid in 24 hours...tell me the highlights [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Originally Posted By teachertraveler8
Wow this thread has taken a rabbit trail. We've gone from "What to do in Madrid for 24 hours?" to vodka vs. honey as the best cure all. smile
Agreed. Let's try to stay on topic, please. thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89036 - 01/31/11 04:49 AM Re: Madrid in 24 hours...tell me the highlights [Re: MadridMan]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Well , conversation is evolutionary . Maybe somebody should start a new thread . Any takers ? Jejejejeje

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments