Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8869 - 04/26/06 05:56 PM Finding an apartment in Cadiz
janelondon Offline

Loc: london
My husband and I will be doing a language course in Cadiz this summer. We thought we might like to find our own place to live, rather than going through the language school, and I've been looking online for flats / apartments, and we can't find anything. I can find things for almost every other city apart from Cadiz... it's quite weird really! Any ideas where I should look, or does anyone have any contacts with flats in Cadiz they might like to rent out?

thanks...

#8870 - 04/27/06 03:58 AM Re: Finding an apartment in Cadiz
Jerezano Offline

Loc: Fez/Jerez
Cadiz flats rent out for a premium during the summer....no joke, flat rental contracts usually go only until June and do not start up again until October so that the owners can jack up the prices three or four times the normal rate for July-September. Nothing wierd about it, Cadiz is on the ocean and it's a prime destination for Spaniards on holiday! Unless your language school has accommodation possibilities, you may be forced to stay elsewhere...San Fernando is the bedroom community just across the way and rents tend to be much cheaper..have you tried infohostal or Loquo? You are much more likely to find accommodation offers on Spanish pages for these cities. The publication Cambalache may be useful as well, but be prepared for flats that rent out at 1000+, just for a "quincena"...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments