MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#88667 - 11/20/10 07:11 PM Re: Madrid: La Tia Cebolla [Re: listener042]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
Back already? That was a short visit. How did your daughter enjoy Madrid? What things were fun for her?

#88670 - 11/21/10 11:01 AM Re: Madrid: La Tia Cebolla [Re: teachertraveler8]
listener042 Offline

Loc: Istanbul, Turkey
4 days, the length of the Eid al Adha here. Any Madrilenos notice the increase in Turkish tourists? :-)

Daughter liked the chocolate con churros best, did better at the Thyssen museum than the Royal Academy of Fine Arts and liked the Egyptian temple best probably though we couldn't get inside because we came an hour before it opened and it was raining like heck that morning.

Also took her to the big Desigual store to the outlet floor and she was spellbound by the colors on offer, just right for a kid! She probably spent an hour trying on dresses :-)

I ended up not getting the crockpot because it was ENORMOUS, they have one left in Corte Ingles right now, and it was too big to fit in my suitcase even without the packaging. The one I owned in the US was teeny tiney, just enough for two, so I guess I was expecting something like that. Oh well. If anyone has 60 euros and wants a slow cooker, i can tell you it's a good one!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments