Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#88420 - 10/17/10 03:45 AM Madrid: Buying second hand CDs , DVDs and Vinyl
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
This has been talked about somewhere but I can find the thread . However I was talking recently to fellow message board member LaDuque ... we have similar tastes in music and she brought up the name "Matt Bianco" . I loved this group in the 80s ( cross between jazz and Latino sounds ) .
I was in a second hand record shop here in Madrid and found an album by the group called Gran Vía ! Needless to say that DVD is in my collection now and it´s wonderful .
The shop I went to is a goldmine for music and film lovers . It´s called La Metralleta and is under the Plaza Ángel , reached by some sleazy stairs . Like going to and underground car park . But if you love music and film it´s a great place to investigate .
http://www.discoslametralleta.es/index.html

Edited by MadridMan (10/17/10 11:54 AM)
Edit Reason: put city location at front.

#88421 - 10/17/10 07:25 AM Re: Madrid:Buying second hand CDs , DVDs and Vinyl [Re: steve robinson]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
good info Steve. I have added to my collection for things to see there.

#88422 - 10/17/10 03:18 PM Re: Madrid:Buying second hand CDs , DVDs and Vinyl [Re: pedmar]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Yeah! mi esposo has been "dragging" me down there for years. It's a must stop when we visit. Every type of musical genre from hard to find to recent hits. I find a lot of old flamenco cd's there. It looks a bit sleazy from the outside, but a treasure trove when you step in!
Thanks for sharing, STeve!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments