Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8834 - 04/18/06 09:21 AM Madrid Hotel - Old Town with Character
ljundi Offline

Hello

I am going to see a concert in madrid be plaza de españa and will be staying for 1 night only. I am looking for a hotel and its too difficult as there are so many. I want to be near the hustle and bustle and would like to stay somewhere nice, good quality with a bit of character. Often hotel websites can be deceiving and the place looks nicer than it really is.

Can Anybody recommend somewhere for me to stay with my boyfriend... budget upto 150 euros.

Many thanks

#8835 - 04/24/06 07:24 PM Re: Madrid Hotel - Old Town with Character
liz49 Offline

Loc: Cleveland, OH
Try the Hotel Plaza Mayor . A bit of character and a fantastic location--just a stone's throw from the Plaza Mayor itself. Clean, well-appointed rooms; friendly staff, reasonable prices. I've stayed there twice and always recommend it.

#8836 - 04/24/06 10:45 PM Re: Madrid Hotel - Old Town with Character
carlos11 Offline

Loc: Florida,USA
Ditto! thumbsup

#8837 - 04/26/06 04:33 PM Re: Madrid Hotel - Old Town with Character
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
I agree that the Hotel Plaza Mayor is a nice choice. I've stayed there 3 times. I'd also try the Hotel Victoria 4. I just spent one night there on Easter. The room (and shower wink )was MUCH larger than the Hotel Plaza Mayor and the service was excellent. It's located literally around the corner from the Museo de Jamon in the center of tapa hopping heaven. :hdspin: There were some neutral reviews on this site for the hotel but I really enjoyed it. I got a very good rate (similar to Hotel Plaza Mayor) and if I had the choice for the same rate I'd pick the Hotel Victoria 4.

Hotel Victoria 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments