Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#88277 - 09/22/10 12:40 AM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: teachertraveler8]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Yes you are!

#88282 - 09/22/10 01:37 PM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Originally Posted By teachertraveler8
If someone has an American passport, are they allowed to have more than one?
I guess the answer is YES. I know one American with a foreign passport in addition to their American one. The foreign one was obtained because they had married a foreigner.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#88283 - 09/22/10 01:42 PM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: MadridMan]
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Absolutely correct but contingent upon the country the passport-holder/spouse is from.

#88284 - 09/23/10 05:23 AM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: Puna]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
I can think of only one major country in the world where 2 passports are forbidden and that is Japan . If a Japanese person decides to apply for a foreign passport they have to relinquish their Japanese passport .
And also , my room mate travels on both a Peruvian and American passport .

#88285 - 09/23/10 06:36 AM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: teachertraveler8]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
absolutely yes.Of course. The only condition is that when in the territory of THE country, you must carry THEIR passport and under THEIR laws.

so for example, when I go to the USA, I go in with my US passport there. When I come back to France, I enter with my French passport. The same for Spain and Cuba ::)

Cheers

#88294 - 09/25/10 01:45 PM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: pedmar]
listener042 Offline

Loc: Istanbul, Turkey
AFAIK India also forbids dual citizenship...

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments