Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#88277 - 09/22/10 12:40 AM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: teachertraveler8]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Yes you are!

#88282 - 09/22/10 01:37 PM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: teachertraveler8]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Originally Posted By teachertraveler8
If someone has an American passport, are they allowed to have more than one?
I guess the answer is YES. I know one American with a foreign passport in addition to their American one. The foreign one was obtained because they had married a foreigner.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#88283 - 09/22/10 01:42 PM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: MadridMan]
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Absolutely correct but contingent upon the country the passport-holder/spouse is from.

#88284 - 09/23/10 05:23 AM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: Puna]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
I can think of only one major country in the world where 2 passports are forbidden and that is Japan . If a Japanese person decides to apply for a foreign passport they have to relinquish their Japanese passport .
And also , my room mate travels on both a Peruvian and American passport .

#88285 - 09/23/10 06:36 AM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: teachertraveler8]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
absolutely yes.Of course. The only condition is that when in the territory of THE country, you must carry THEIR passport and under THEIR laws.

so for example, when I go to the USA, I go in with my US passport there. When I come back to France, I enter with my French passport. The same for Spain and Cuba ::)

Cheers

#88294 - 09/25/10 01:45 PM Re: Am I alone or does anyone else feel this way? [Re: pedmar]
listener042 Offline

Loc: Istanbul, Turkey
AFAIK India also forbids dual citizenship...

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 786 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments