Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#8792 - 03/29/06 12:58 PM Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
hohokus Offline

Loc: Florida USA
Can someone please help me? I have been trying to contact the Hostal Adriano by e-mail from the address on their website. My inquiries do not go thru and come back as undeliverable. I have stayed there before and wish to again this summer. Anyone who can help I would appreciate it greatly. new e-mail ....klroeber@verizon.net
Thank you

#8793 - 03/29/06 05:38 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You're referring to the Hostal Adriano in Madrid? If so, I'll edit your subject line to reflect the city location of your topic.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8794 - 03/29/06 06:19 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
hohokus Offline

Yes. Thank you for the prompt response. I seem to be having some difficulty and really need to contact Alberto.

#8795 - 03/29/06 06:29 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Soooooo... this IS the one in Madrid?

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8796 - 03/30/06 06:31 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
Pick up the phone. I use 10-10-987.

#8797 - 03/30/06 08:26 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

That's true. If we're talking about the Hostal Adriano in Madrid - where Alberto is one of the owners wink - he'll likely be the one answering the phone and he speaks perfect English, Spanish, and Italian!

Saludos, MadridMan

#8798 - 03/30/06 08:45 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
hohokus Offline

Thank you both, but I am in Florida. E-mail is my means of contact and it keeps coming back.Hope he sees this and e-mails me soon. I would really like to know what is going on with this address. I have been using the one on the internet page to no avail. If I can't contact sson I'll just have to stay somewhere else.
Thanks again..

#8799 - 03/30/06 10:00 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

What website are you visiting to get the email address?

#8800 - 03/30/06 01:18 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
hohokus Offline

the website is www.hostaladriano.com and the address is hostaladriano*AT*terra.es but nothing seems to get thru. I really appreciate yourhelp. In fact I found this wonderful place on your website about 3 years ago.

#8801 - 03/30/06 01:52 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
France Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Canada
I recommend you go to Hostal Bianco...I've been before....great location (Echegary) - 2 minutes from Puerta del Sol and quite clean...the price is right for my budget!!! www.hostalbianco.com

I just made a reservatio for May...the staff is quite friendly....

Good luck!

#8802 - 03/30/06 04:21 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

hohokus, I just got the following email from Alberto when I conducted a "TEST" of his email address:

Quote:

Hola, [MadridMan]!
Thank you for your kind note. Yes, of course, our email is working perfectly. As usual, 95% of our reservations are done through this system. And currently we are making lots of reservations (it's high season in Madrid, as you know). Now I'm at home (it's 10 PM). I will check tomorrow at the hostal if we received any message from that guest. I can't remember right now his/her name. I will contact you tomorrow again with an answer.

Thx again!
Alberto
It's also possible (although not probably) that your email account is blocking this outgoing email for some reason. Not sure but it's possible.

Saludos, MadridMan

#8803 - 03/31/06 10:56 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
hohokus Offline

My technical support has checked and the server terra.es is probably blocking verizon. net for some reason. Verison tech does have have firewall and they are also unable to send anything to the address hostaladriano.terra.es at this time.
Please have Albert send me an e-mail from his terra.es address so we can check. send to klroeber@verizon.net
Your help is and has been greatly appreciated.

Katie Roeber

#8804 - 03/31/06 04:03 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

hohokus, Private Message (or email) me your would-be email to Alberto at Hostal Adriano and I'll forward it on to him/them. Then, I'll have him reply to your email sent to me.

In fact, *I'LL* try sending you an email from MY @terra.es account now.

You sure you don't want to just call by telephone? He does speak English quite well.

Saludos, MadridMan

#8805 - 03/31/06 05:03 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
CascadaDuSel Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL (sometimes Madrid - ...
How interesting that you say that - my friends here in Madrid use terra.es and when I use my compuserve email - they get my emails but I never get their replies. I had to open up a mail.com POP email account just to write them but this week it didnt work either!!

#8806 - 04/01/06 11:17 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
hohokus Offline

Ola. I sent you a message via terra.es and It was undeliverable. Refused by your ISP. We now know where the problem is. Need cost for double room (2 beds) for July 12and /or 13th. Dates will depend on plane reservations. From the above e-mail it seems that terra.es is having maor problems, Alberto should check. He may be losing some business because of this ISP. ozu.es gets thru just fine.

Katie

#8807 - 04/01/06 12:31 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Surely you have another email account you could use to email Alberto, no? If not, everyone should have a free @yahoo.com account, for example.

It's possible (but really, who knows) that Verizon.net is responsible for some SPAM SCAM and the @Terra.es server has blocked them. I'd doubt @Terra.es has blocked @Yahoo.com email.

Regardless, I've sent along your above message to statement to Alberto.

Saludos, MadridMan

#8808 - 04/06/06 02:56 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Adriano's email?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

What's the latest on this, hohukus? Could you get through? If so, how did you finally do it?

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments