Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#87915 - 07/22/10 11:02 AM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: MadridMan]
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
So.....where will it be?? The more central the better for me obviously laugh

#87916 - 07/22/10 12:09 PM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: sallyanne]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
We'll have it at El Brillante as planned, sallyanne. Just be prepared, just in case, to stand. And who knows, we may all have to go to the spacious indoor bar. There's also rain expected (but doubt that) so if it does rain, look for us inside.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87917 - 07/22/10 12:11 PM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: MadridMan]
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Ok MM, excellent, thank you...I really can´t see it raining!

#87921 - 07/23/10 03:09 AM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: sallyanne]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Looking forward to seeing some of you tonight at El Brillante, some of which I haven't seen, probably, since the last Party with MadridMan!

Saludos, MadridMan cheers

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87922 - 07/23/10 06:51 AM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: MadridMan]
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Can't wait to see you all at El Brilliante tonight!!! I could use a drink as my hubby left this morning back home to San Diego and I need cheering up!!!

#87923 - 07/23/10 08:36 AM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: laduque]
LaJuliana Offline

Hey, that sounds good to me! I think I'll want a break from final projects! I will see everyone there, MadridMan, Steve, Sally! And I hope to meet Esperanza! Will Marisa be there?

Edited by MadridMan (07/23/10 01:46 PM)
Edit Reason: to conceal MadridMan's real name.

#87925 - 07/23/10 01:49 PM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: LaJuliana]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Tick Tock! I'll be celebrating(?), among other things, the last Cooking Club Class we had earlier today. Can't wait for that first "JARRA de CERVEZA"!

See (many of) you in about an hour!! cheers Hope you've seen my photo earlier in this thread so you can pick ME out of a crowd because I may not know YOU (yet).

Saludos, MadridMan

#87926 - 07/24/10 11:47 AM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

A few of steve's photos:

#87930 - 07/25/10 09:10 PM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: MadridMan]
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Oh, so jealous that I couldn't be there! I have such fond memories from the summer 2008 gathering -- glad to see the photo again grin -- when I met MadridMan, steve robinson, laduque, and others in Plaza San Andres! Looks like you had a great time and a big crowd. Hope to see you all again in the near future. smile xfingers

#87943 - 07/27/10 09:21 AM Re: Madrid: 23 July 2010 Party with MadridMan [Re: la historiadora]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
La historiadora .. you would´ve been a very welcome addition to the group !
We were 18-20 people so the only problem was that it was difficult for me to talk to everyone . LaDuque was a few seats away but did manage to move closer .. Esperanza was at the other end of the table with her daughter . I had a GREAT time but I wonder if you could arrange the tables more sociably .. or whether terraces should consider having big round tables , like you get in chinese restaurants .
The terraces in summer attract big groups so I think they would be well used .

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments