Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87572 - 06/09/10 04:57 PM I Am Not a Tourist Fair in Madrid on June 12
Jim Costello Offline

Loc: New York City
I read this information in the June edition of the In Madrid newspaper.

"Whether you a wannable resident of Spain, a recent newcomer or a veteran espat, the first Expatica I Am Not a Tourist fair in Madrid should have something of interest. Under one roof you'll find banks, investment firms, insurance companies, schools, tax agencies, food suppliers, restaurants and special interest clubs all catering to the Spanish International community. Exhibitors will be able to help you own a business, hobbies and meeting other expats. Activities will include workshops, flamenco dancing, yoga classes and several presentations".

I Am Not a Tourist, will be at the Hilton Madrid Airport Hotel, Avenida de la Hispanidad, 2-4 (Metro: Alamaeda de Osuna), telephone 91 153 40 00, 12 June, 11:00 am-6:00 pm.
Free if you book online at www.Iamnotatourist.es

#87574 - 06/10/10 09:48 AM Re: I Am Not a Tourist Fair in Madrid on June 12 [Re: Jim Costello]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
sorry to tell you they have been doing it in Paris for the last 3 o 4 years that I know of, and is not of much information;that is, that is already known.

#87577 - 06/10/10 05:47 PM Re: I Am Not a Tourist Fair in Madrid on June 12 [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I was "invited" to this too but A) I'm not in Madrid at that time and B) I wouldn't go all the way out to the airport (by taxi because the metro's a good distance away from the hotel) to attend.

I've got to wonder why they didn't have it a little more "central" in the city of Madrid - but I suppose the hotel offered cheaper conference space.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments