Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87539 - 06/07/10 10:25 AM Valencia hostals
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Wondering if anyone had suggestions for hostals in Valencia? I am ;planning on visiting friends in Alicante but I am hoping to pass through Valencia for one night to see the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
Does anyone have any suggestions for a hostal nearby? We will be needing one family room (4 people) and a double room.

#87544 - 06/07/10 03:38 PM Re: Valencia hostals [Re: esperanza]
Jan D Offline

Loc: Isle of Wight UK
Rooms Deluxe should suit you perfectly. It's a couple of mins walk to the City of Sciences
www.roomsdeluxe.com
We got a better deal through booking.com rather than direct.

This is what I said here last year:

Just spent 5 days in Valencia staying in Rooms Deluxe. Each room has been decorated/styled by a different local artist - we had the surfing room. Quite plainly furnished,Air con. Beds were comfy, TV had french & Italian channels and CNN. Some of the rooms are very opulent, some extremely weird (eg The swimming pool room): Its pot luck what you get,which I suppose is half the fun!!!
There is a well furnished lounge with TV and DVD, a well equipped guest kitchen- with fridges/freezers and cupboards for storage. 3 computers are available here too. ( Free usage). Free Wifi also - though the wifi on our floor was being fixed while we were there. I did manage to connect via an unsecured network though!
The price per night was €70. The location is just metres from the no 35 bus stop(€1.25 and 10 mins to centre).A few hundred metres from the City of Arts and Sciences. A Large Carrefoure and a big shopping mail are also just a couple of mins walk away.
We would stay again.

Edited by Jan D (06/08/10 07:15 PM)
Edit Reason: Distance added
() / ()

#87558 - 06/08/10 11:50 AM Re: Valencia hostals [Re: Jan D]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I looked at my Valencia Hostels page and didn't see any close to this area.

The Hotel AC Valencia is about 3 blocks away from the "park", but it'll be more expensive than a hostal, of course. Even closer is the 3-star Hotel NH Express Las Artes and the 3-star Confortel Aqua 3. Not sure if they'd have 4-person rooms, however - even less likely for hostales.

Saludos, ValenciaMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87566 - 06/09/10 06:03 AM Re: Valencia hostals [Re: MadridMan]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
no experience with hostales but the Hotel NH Express Las Artes mentioned by MM is very good and do fit 4 in a room max. if you look for hostales try the Carmen neighborhood the best colorful local there. Used to go there a lot as had family but they either passed away or left the area, it was at El Saler area.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments