Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#87524 - 06/06/10 05:52 AM Madrid: Time for a cafe, drink, or menu of the dia
Jim Costello Offline

Loc: New York City
I will be in Madrid till June 15. Would like to meet members of the MadridMan site for a cafe, drink or menu of the dia. It could be for a short period of time of 30 minutes if your schedule permits.

I will not be available for tapas due to family commitments during the evening. My daughter just gave birth to her second child and want to spend time with her family. I am staying in Torrejon de Ardoz and take the train to Atocha. Thanks for your understanding.

Edited by MadridMan (06/06/10 12:13 PM)
Edit Reason: to include city location in the subject line.

#87525 - 06/06/10 07:11 AM Madrid: Time for a cafe, drink, or menu of the dia [Re: Jim Costello]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
have a great family time Jim. Unfortunately wont be there in June nor July;maybe August.
I have good memories of Torrejon de Ardoz, my kids love the parque corredor shopping center and its toys r us store, they ruin me the last time there couple years back ::)
Enjoy it.

#87546 - 06/07/10 05:52 PM Re: Madrid: Time for a cafe, drink, or menu of the dia [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Sorry, Jim Costello. I too am not in Madrid during your visit. Sorry! Congratulations on the birth of you grandchild!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments