Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#87009 - 04/06/10 05:18 PM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: gazpacho]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Gazpacho , you´would´ve been a welcome guest !

#87010 - 04/06/10 11:33 PM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: steve robinson]
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Have a wonderful get-together everyone! I so enjoyed meeting some of the MadridMan forum members a few years ago, and I'd love to be in Spain right now. I'll be there in spirit tomorrow, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures! smile

#87011 - 04/07/10 01:57 AM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: gazpacho]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I hope we all make it there at the correct time. I've got a busy morning leading up to the tour at Bernabeu but hope to get there by 11:30am. Window 10 next to Gate 7 on the Paseo de la Castellana side.

The tour may be particularly exciting as Real Madrid is meeting Barça this coming Sunday. Woo Hoo!! At it's being played at the Bernabeu, correct?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87012 - 04/07/10 02:58 AM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: MadridMan]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
have a great day everyone, hope your meals nice, and enjoy the tour its fantastic

#87013 - 04/07/10 04:47 AM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: billy the man]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Leaving for the Bernabeu now! Will show photos later today.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#87015 - 04/07/10 02:33 PM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: MadridMan]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Great day with MM , Pedmar , teachertraveler8 and her son at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu . Magnificent tour ( not guided ) of the stadium , the manager´s benches , the locker room , trophy rooms and then to the restaurant . Wonderful day ! The weather was beautiful !! I wasn´t that hungry but the food was good and the service was immaculate . I will be going to the Real Madrid restaurant again ... AND the price wasn´t that bad .
If you´re on a budget ask to see the menú del día .. You have to request it as it doesn´t come automatically .. only La Carta . The Menú is about €17 .. that includes wine . The house Rioja was good !

#87018 - 04/08/10 06:00 AM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: steve robinson]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
ok back at lunch in Paris. Just to say again what a wonderful opportunity to meet you all for lunch in Madrid. It was a pleasure, and looking forward to many more in Madrid or if passing by Paris, let me know.
Cheers

#87020 - 04/08/10 08:24 AM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: pedmar]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Pedmar . Thanks for organising the reservation . We had one of the best tables I think ! I´ll be supporting Real Madrid on Saturday ! I just had a friend from Hungary call me on facebook .. he saw some of the photographs .. and he wants to go ( He lives in Madrid ... young guy ) So looks like I´m going to have a second tour of El Estadio Santiago Bernabéu ! We´re trying to organise for other guys to join us .

#87021 - 04/08/10 11:47 AM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: steve robinson]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
you will be the resident expert pretty soon ::)

Glad you all like it, it was a pleasure to share some moment with you and the others.
We will win on Saturday 3x2 !

Cheers

#87025 - 04/08/10 03:01 PM Re: Madrid, April 7: GET-TOGETHER, ANYONE? [Re: pedmar]
jazz Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
R Madrid 3 Barça 2, well, well .. that is science fiction

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments