Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8664 - 01/19/06 12:56 PM Looking to stay in nformation about Gay Madrid, the Chueca Area preferred
MikeNSwiss Offline

Loc: Switzerland
Hello!! I live in Switzerland now, however I am from the USA. With an old college girl friend from Boston, together we plan to make a four day trip to Madrid from Febraury 20 - 24th. I am gay. My girlfriend from Boston is married.

I was hoping someone might suggest a few places that we could consider staying at for three nights while in Madrid (the Chueca Area preferred -- I would like a gay friendly place). Because I am unable to work yet here in Switzerland, I am hoping to find with your help and recommendation a place in Madrid that has the highest quality and best price.

I am very grateful in advance for any help.

Sincerely,
Michael

MikeNSwiss

#8665 - 01/19/06 04:06 PM Re: Looking to stay in nformation about Gay Madrid, the Chueca Area preferred
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
Try Chueca Pension ( www.chuecapension.com ). It's right in Chueca and is good value. It got good reviews here on this board (try a search) Outside Chueca, but only a 5-10 minute walk, is everyone's favourite and very gay-friendly Hostal Adriano ( http://www.adrianohostal.com/ ) You might also want to check out the gay Hostal Puerta del Sol, ( http://www.hostalpuertadelsol.com/ ) which as the name indicates, is smack in the centre of town, and around 10 minutes to Chueca. The prices in all of these are around the same - though you can pay more (100 for a double) and get a room with a balcony on Puerta del Sol.

Have fun

#8666 - 01/20/06 01:11 PM Re: Looking to stay in nformation about Gay Madrid, the Chueca Area preferred
MikeNSwiss Offline

Loc: Switzerland
Many thanks for your help!!
Sme of your suggestions were exactly places I already looked at on line and they looked good too!
Thanks,
Michael

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments