Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#86305 - 01/13/10 05:57 PM excellent website (blog) for learning Spanish
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Blogueando para Aprender is such a great website for learners of Spanish, that I had to share it with you all! I check it every day and it is amazing to me how this guy, Zachary Jones, has the time and energy and talent to pull this off every day! I know you will love it!
Enjoy!! Disfrutadlo. Es impresionante.

#86306 - 01/14/10 04:18 AM Re: excellent website (blog) for learning Spanish [Re: esperanza]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Nice website!! I wonder what that guy does for a living. Congratulations to him!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#86307 - 01/14/10 06:37 AM Re: excellent website (blog) for learning Spanish [Re: MadridMan]
teachertraveler8 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Detroit, Michigan
He's a Spanish teacher. (Noble Profession, I think)

#86308 - 01/14/10 07:26 AM Re: excellent website (blog) for learning Spanish [Re: teachertraveler8]
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
He is a Spanish teacher and he is married with children...I do not know how he has the time and energy to keep this website going. If you explore it thoroughly, you will find such wonderful activities for classes, and for the language learner it is a gold mine.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments