Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8626 - 12/30/05 11:51 AM Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
epaulino4 Offline

Loc: USA
¡New Hostal Adriá!

Dear Friends

I just want to share great news with you, Hostal Adriano 's friends and all: Alberto and Enrique bought this new hostal just 70 meters away from Hostal Adriano, a few steps away from Plaza Santa Ana, address 15 Nunez de Arce Street, 3rd floor. The building has been renovated recently, the hostal construction wil start next week and Hostal Adria will open its doors to customers in 4-5 months.

Alberto and Enrique will centralize the operation of the hostals at the present facilities of Hostal Adriano.

I guess you can't argue with success and certainly Alberto and Enrique know the key to success in the hostal business. Great Job!!!

We need an Open House Party, do you agree?

Happy New Year to All!!!!

#8627 - 12/30/05 12:29 PM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Does it need an elevator too? JUST A JOKE!

Yes this is good news because there will be another inexpensive, friendly and good quality hostal in Madrid.

Bill

#8628 - 12/30/05 06:20 PM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm confused. confused Is the new hostel's name "Hostal Adriá Santa Ana"?? I asked because their second hostel is called " Hostal Adriá " and it's located about SEVEN meters from Hostal Adriano - just across the hall. The location sounds GREAT, though. Can't wait to see it. And THIS time I'll certainly attend the GRAND OPENING PARTY!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8629 - 12/30/05 09:25 PM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
epaulino4 Offline

MM

The name will be Hostal Adria Santa Ana.

They will add "Santa Ana" to Adria, and actually it will be steps away from the Plaza Santa Ana, which will distinguish it from Hostal Adria and Adriano in Calle De La Cruz.

Feliz Ano Nuevo and thank you for this great venue to keep us all informed and connected to Spain.

#8630 - 05/06/07 01:45 AM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I recently had the opportunity to tour the new Hostal Adria Santa Ana. While it is a month or so away from opening, it was interesting to see some of the features in contrast to Hostal Adriano.

The rooms in general are bigger, as are the bathrooms. All are equiped with individual climate control (including air conditioning). There will be chandeliers in all rooms and the baths themselves are fitted out with deluxe fixtures. They are reworking some of the antique doors from the other hostal into shutters and tables, which will give a very unique touch. There is also a state of the art wireless security system with cameras that will be monitored from the original hostal.

I'm looking forward to seeing it again when it opens shortly.

#8631 - 05/06/07 07:18 AM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow! That sounds great! I'll have to get of tour of that myself when possible. I'm sure Alberto and Enrique will be happy with it. Say, can you give us its address? I'd like to see where it's located on Google Maps and look at the building photos on QDQ.com .

And you, Mongo, were here in Madrid and didn't even say hello. Hmph! Hehehe.. Don't worry about it. These visits are always very busy. Hope to catch you the next time, though.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8632 - 05/06/07 07:29 AM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
epaulino4 Offline

Hola Mongo

Thanks for the update

The Hostal Adria Santa Ana sounds fabulous!. We will be there this summer and I will see if Alberto and Enrique agree to let us try it and report back to our MM forum. You can expect the feedback to be interesting since we will be six travelers of very different age groups perspectives.

#8633 - 05/08/07 02:07 AM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

MadridMan-Sorry I wasn't able to make contact, but it was a very busy trip, including several days in Barcelona, (Way too many people in April!) and a visit to the Salon de Gourmets in Casa de Campo (the subject of a future post).

To answer your question, the address for Hostal Adria Santa Ana is Calle Nuñez de Arce, 15 - 3rd. floor. It is an unremarkable building, but as we have seen with Adriano, remarkable things can be contained in unremarkable buildings! It is just steps from Plaza Santa Ana.

Another feature that comes to mind is larger safes with simpler instructions. They are able to fit more, including cameras, laptops and other electronics. Nice touch.

#8634 - 05/24/07 09:54 PM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
KJ Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
i looked at the web site ( http://www.adrianohostal.com/ingles/ ) and it looks great! but how can i make a secure reservation if i live in canada? is there an online reservation system i can use? thank you!

#8635 - 05/25/07 12:22 AM Re: Madrid: NEW Hostal Adria Santa Ana!!!
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

They don't use any online reservation systems at Adriano. If you are worried about security, I suggest using the fax function on your computer. It is easy to use and with long distance being so cheap, costs just pennies.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments