Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#85725 - 11/16/09 06:46 PM Re: Internet Income, Taxes, Bank Accounts... [Re: MadridMan]
colenot Offline

When I opened my account last week, I did ask the lady which number do I need for wire transfers and electronic deposits and she circled both the BIC and the IBAN.

Originally Posted By MadridMan
...then the routing & account numbers

I think this answers my question.

Thanks for your help everyone.

#85729 - 11/17/09 11:58 AM Re: Internet Income, Taxes, Bank Accounts... [Re: MadridMan]
colenot Offline

I finally found the answer while searching through the Faqs of one of my affiliate programs.

For future reference if anyone else gets into the same predicament, the answer is in red.

Quote:
The entire bank and account number structure is known as the Codigo Cuenta Cliente, or CCC and must be separated into the account number and the routing code. Your account number consists of a one-digit check number followed by a ten-digit account number. Your routing code contains 9 digits broken into an eight-digit bank/branch code followed by a one-digit check number. You can also obtain the proper international routing code and account number from the financial institution where the account is held.

I'll confirm this when the money hits my account in a few days.

Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments