Loc: Lanjaron La Alpujarra
Please can anyone recommend good budget
short term accomodation in Cordoba?
Somewhere that has single rooms.
Thanks

#8568 - 11/18/05 10:45 AM Re: Hostal in Cordoba
Greenshank Offline

Loc: Europe
I haven't been there yet, but Boston looks OK for the price. I'm also considering the reaj (HI) youth hostel which seems to have a great location.
Review for Boston at tripadvisor, there are reviews for other hostales as well there. web page

#8569 - 11/18/05 12:07 PM Re: Hostal in Cordoba
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
What's your target price range? Under 20 Euros per night? If so, you're definitely considering youth hostels. If you can spend a little more (and want that private room) you'll be considering hostels (called "hostales" in Spain/Spanish) and pensions ("pensiones"). Seems to me a few of them have been reviewed here in the past. Try a SEARCH using keywords HOSTAL CORDOBA and you should find them. Also, check the list of those which have websites @ http://www.SpainHostels.com/links/Andalucia/Cordoba/Cordoba/

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8570 - 11/19/05 08:32 AM Re: Hostal in Cordoba
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
If you are willing to spend 30 Euros per night the Hostal Lineros 38 is in a great location. I stayed there last year and thought it was very nice.

#8571 - 11/21/05 12:11 PM Re: Hostal in Cordoba
underwater Offline

Loc: Lanjaron La Alpujarra
Muchas gracias 2 all for your recommendations.

#8572 - 11/29/05 09:56 AM Re: Hostal in Cordoba
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
I stayed at the Hostal Lineros last week and LOVED it. I also reaped the benefits from your recommendations for sure.

There is a picture of one of the rooms in my blog.

Only downside, the bathroom is in the room, but there is no privacy, as it is not so much a bathROOM, as a toilet and shower partitioned by frosted glass. Unless you are with someone you know intimately, reconsider staying here.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments