Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#85063 - 08/07/09 03:35 PM Albarracin Aragon--Hostal Las Murallas?
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Danville, CA USA
Hello! I have tried to make reservations at the Hostal Las Murallas in Albarracin but I've never received a confirmation. Can anyone help?--VagabundaLoca

Edited by MadridMan (08/10/09 05:22 AM)
Edit Reason: to correct location

#85064 - 08/07/09 06:02 PM Re: Albarracin Navarra--Hostal Las Murallas? [Re: Carole Chiaro]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Carole Chiaro!

This Hostal Las Murallas in Albarracin, first, do they have a website?

Also, for what dates did you attempt to make your reservation - and WHEN did you make the reservation? I'm guessing that the people responsible for receiving/processing the reservations are probably on vacation/holiday and that's why they haven't replied. I say this because at least half of my clients (of "hostales") haven't replied to my summertime emails - some of them since more than 1 month ago!

UPDATE: "Albarracin" in Navarra? I see there's one in Teruel, Aragon but can't find a town by this name in Navarra.

Saludos, MadridMan

Edited by MadridMan (08/07/09 06:04 PM)
Edit Reason: asking for clarification

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#85067 - 08/09/09 11:51 PM Re: Albarracin Aragon: Hostal Las Murallas? [Re: MadridMan]
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

Shoot! It is, of course near Teruel in Aragon. I don't know why I keep thinking "Navarra." Yes, they have a website (www.hostallasmurallas.es) but you're probably right. They may be on vacation. I'll try again next month!

#85068 - 08/10/09 05:21 AM Re: Albarracin Aragon: Hostal Las Murallas? [Re: Carole Chiaro]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow. NICE!! What a beautiful-looking, ancient little town. It looks like one of those villages you could stay a week and totally deflate from life's stresses.

Maybe one of our message board members - one which is both bilingual and has the "Tarifa Plana" telephone contract - could call the "hostal" to see if, in fact, they are closed this month. If not, I could try to do it myself and hope for the best.

Carole Chiaro, I'll edit your subject line to reflect the correct location of the "hostal".

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#85449 - 10/11/09 10:18 AM Re: Albarracin Aragon: Hostal Las Murallas? [Re: MadridMan]
Carole Chiaro Offline
Executive Member

We never did get in touch with the owner of the hostal but it was just as well as we stayed at an awesome hotel in Cuenca. New topic!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments