Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8471 - 09/12/05 01:30 PM Sevilla: Hostel wanted
Raquel_dup1 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I need to book a HOSTEL in Sevilla for the end of September. Any suggestions on a cheap place with a good location? THANKS

#8472 - 09/12/05 02:17 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostel wanted
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Raquel! While waiting for fresh suggestions, I'd also recommend conducting a SEARCH using keywords SEVILLE HOSTEL or SEVILLE HOSTAL in this forum category to find previously posted recommendations. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8473 - 09/12/05 02:33 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostel wanted
Raquel_dup1 Offline

MadridMan-
I have been searching every lunch break since two weeks ago! I haven't been to Sevilla in two years, and don't really remember the layout of the city. I have found some cheap hostels but I feel that they may be too far out of the main part! I was hoping someone would be able to recommend one or two that they have been to in the past and enjoyed! It is hard to know if a hostel off of a webpage is really going to be any good!

#8474 - 09/12/05 02:35 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostel wanted
Raquel_dup1 Offline

Sorry MadridMan! I read your response wrong at first and thought you were telling me to do a search over the ENTIRE internet!!

#8475 - 09/12/05 07:31 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostel wanted
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
No problem, Raquel. Also, be sure to browse all of Seville's hostels which have a website on the Seville Hostels Page on MadridMan.com. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments