Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#84487 - 05/27/09 09:44 PM Madrid: Moby Dick's serves food?
Jim Costello Offline

Loc: New York City
I would appreciate information on Moby Dick's. I plan to go to Moby Dick's when I visit Madrid in June. A 3 piece band from Denver (The Levalles)will be playing at Moby Dick's on Friday, June 19.

I did some research on this site but the information was about 3 years old. I will be travelling by train from Terrojan de Ardez. What is the best station to get to Moby Dick's.

Does Moby Dick's serve food?
All information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your assistance.

Edited by MadridMan (05/28/09 03:35 AM)
Edit Reason: included city indicator

#84493 - 05/28/09 11:54 AM Re: Madrid: Moby Dick's serves food? [Re: Jim Costello]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Please tell me that "Moby Dick's" IS NOT an Irish Pub/Bar. I've never heard of the place but it has that ring. (say it ain't so, please)

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#84496 - 05/28/09 01:53 PM Re: Madrid: Moby Dick's serves food? [Re: MadridMan]
ch286 Offline

Loc: Madrid
Moby Dick´s only serves drinks, its a music club, but you have a Irish Pub at the next door, called The Irish Rover, and near you have a lot of places to eat, for example in Orense street. From Torrejon in train the best station is Nuevos Ministerios, and there you can go by foot or take the metro one stop to Santiago Bernabeu station.

Edited by ch286 (05/28/09 01:54 PM)

#84520 - 05/30/09 05:38 PM Re: Madrid: Moby Dick's serves food? [Re: ch286]
Jim Costello Offline

Loc: New York City
Moby Dick's Information

ch286 thank you for the information on Moby Dick's. Thank God that Moby Dick's is a music club and not an Irish Pub. Maybe MadridMan may want to visit The Irish Rover Pub.

I didn't realize how many Irish Pubs are in Madrid. They seem to be everywhere in Madrid and Spain. Do you know if there are more Irish Pubs than Starbucks.

One of the great benefits from the MadridMan site is that members help each other with their experience and knowledge of Madrid and Spain.

MadridMan thank you for this site. I have learned alot about Madrid from this site.

Edited by MadridMan (05/31/09 08:08 AM)
Edit Reason: correcting MadridMan's name

#84521 - 05/31/09 08:07 AM Re: Madrid: Moby Dick's serves food? [Re: Jim Costello]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
jcoste01 wrote:
Quote:
Thank God that Moby Dick's is a music club and not an Irish Pub. Maybe MadridMan may want to visit The Irish Rover Pub.
HA! Only if I'm dragged there kicking and screaming. I'm Anti-Irish-Pub outside of Ireland. When in Ireland I'm happy to enter more than a few, however. partypair

Not sure if there are more Irish Pubs than Starbucks in Madrid but I'd guess there's more Irish Pubs.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments