Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#74470 - 06/18/06 04:43 PM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper!
pim_on_tour Offline

Loc: Basel, Switzerland
"I don't expect there will be anything new amongst them,..."

Au contrairie, my dear Jo! For the moment, we have only received a few of the pics some kind friends and relatives, such as yourself, have sent us; we won't be seing the photographer's official album until we visit Madrid!
I'm esctatic that now I have a pic with my sisters, one with my in-laws, and a couple of us "first-dancing", thanks to you! hearts

(I'm sending you a link to our more than 200 pics from the honeymoon, in case you're interested in browsing through them! The wedding ones are not downloaded in photobucket yet because we're still expecting most folks to send theirs....).

Love,

p

#74471 - 08/26/08 09:49 AM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper!
pim_on_tour Offline

Hello people,

We're hoping everyone is having a nice summer.
Here in Switzerland it's being a bit :-S, to say the least, but we have a little piece of news to share. There's a new MMer in the making....I'm with child!

It's a MMan baby!
:-D

pim

#74472 - 08/26/08 01:39 PM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
WHAT??!?! WOW! Congratulations pim_on_tour!! That's GRRRREAT NEWS!!! Wonderful. Just wonderful. I'm so happy for you both. I have no doubt you'll be the best parents on earth. We'll all understand if we don't see you around here for awhile as you'll ALL be very busy raising that child.

All the best, MadridMan laugh

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74473 - 08/26/08 11:44 PM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper!
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Congrats PIM!

You will make a great mother!

#74474 - 08/31/08 07:31 AM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper!
pim_on_tour Offline

Hello,

Many thanks for the well-wishes.

Next Friday we're FINALLY going on holiday, to Mallorca!!! :jump:

I can't even express how much we're looking forward to this one. In Switzerland, most people enjoyed their holidays in and around July, have been back and it's all been business as usual for a while now, so we have that feeling of; "hey, where did our summer go?!"

The fact that a big part of the hols it's taking place in a boat (it's a live-in sailing course) worries me a little being on the first trimester of the pregnancy and all :-S, but I have to focus on the positive and make the most of the "baby"'s (fetus, really) first visit to his mommy's country!

Thinking of all the yummy food there used to be one of the things I was really looking forward to (mmm...fish :-)), but I must admit that, at this moment, I can't even face the thought of most things solid getting close to my mouth (and nose!)....
That's a bit of a bummer, but, oh well....

Besitos,

pim

#74475 - 09/16/08 01:06 PM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper!
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
PIM !!!
Congrats, this is wonderful news. You will be a wonderful madre. parenthood is awesome.
Yes Joe Sambuca has been in exile here in the US of A but for good reason. I have two little ones now...Ryan & Roan.
All is well but I am completely honest with my wife and tell her the only thing I miss is my trips to Madrid but come 2009 I'll be back!!!!!!

Whipped husband disclaimer:
my wife said it was okay if I wanted to go for a week once the boys were two

#74476 - 09/29/08 10:29 AM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper!
pim_on_tour Offline

Hi there.

Mil gracias MMers.

Hey JS, I know you have two adorable little ones, I've seen them on Facebook!, Congratulatiooooons! :-D

Well, we've been back from Mallorca for a week now and I must say that I'd never, ever recommend to any pregnant lady to spend a week on a boat!!! (I won't go into details, because when the weather was not so good and the sea got rocky it just wasn't pretty). wave

#84373 - 05/05/09 04:25 AM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! [Re: pim_on_tour]
pim_on_tour Offline

Hola!
Well, the little one, Gabriel Luukas, was born 3 weeks ago and if mom was just a little less "tech-challenged" she would post a pic to introduce him to his fellow MMers.... :-S

#84375 - 05/05/09 05:40 AM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! [Re: pim_on_tour]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Ahhhhhh and what a beautiful name !!!!! Congratulations .. I´m sure we can have MM give you a few pointers on how to get a pic published ... I´d love to see one as i´m sure many others would too .

#84376 - 05/05/09 06:46 AM Re: Congratulations PIM and The Keeper! [Re: steve robinson]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I saw some of your as-pregnant photos on your Facebook account, pim_on_tour! Congratulations, once again!! yeah

To post a picture, first copy the direct URL of the baby photo(s), then click the "Switch to Full Reply Screen", click the "Enter an Image" button (fourth from the left), paste the URL of the image, and SUBMIT! You can also post Facebook photos, by the way.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments