Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#84369 - 05/04/09 01:41 PM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: MadridMan]
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
No I couldn't find it. It's on digital soccer channel (50) tonight at 10.00 if you have that.

Edited by Jamongris (05/04/09 01:51 PM)
Edit Reason: typo

#84374 - 05/05/09 04:47 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: Jamongris]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
the league is well and truly over and won comprehensivly by Barca in the end, another big game for them tonight, Chelsea away, it wil be very tough for them but i think Barca might just sneak the win, due to chelsea having to attack, they are very hard to beat at home so it has the makings of a good game, its live on terestrial t.v. here in England, so i shall be glued to it

my indepth football knowledge comes back to bite again
its the man u v arsenal game tonight my apologise the Barca game is tomorrow and thats on sky

Edited by billy the man (05/05/09 05:52 AM)
Edit Reason: bad information

#84381 - 05/05/09 01:09 PM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: billy the man]
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

You really are the expert this week Billy lol.

Chelsea to beat Barca (I think their name is on the cup), Arsenal to beat Man Utd, all London final.

Did you know no London team has ever won the Champions League ?
Maybe West Ham will in a couple of years time

#84390 - 05/07/09 04:09 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: Jamongris]
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

There you go Billy, feel better now. I got them both wrong !

I'll shut up for predictions for the final. I'm not a fan of either team, so as long as Ronaldo doesn't score I won't be unhappy.

#84391 - 05/07/09 05:48 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: Jamongris]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
i bet the Spanish sports newspapers are not saying what ours do! they time wasted and at long last got punished for it,chelsea are moaning about the ref,penalties,fouls,you name it they are blaming everybody but themselves.its about time one of the big boys got what they deserve, they do it week in week out against the lesser clubs and nothing is said or done.
at least it should be an open final now rather then two teams cancelling each other out (and with that comment i stand to be corrected again!

#84405 - 05/09/09 04:59 PM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: billy the man]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
Billy , i read newspapers in four languages (including the English ones )and all are saying was a steal. At least four penalties not call by the referee who only had 10 previous international games under his belt,that to ref a Champions semifinal?
Barcelona play overall better in the series but Chelsea was robbed in the end,and I am not a fan of neither. Its about time UEFA does its job and get the refereering level up to standards or we will have to go to video!

#84407 - 05/10/09 05:14 AM Re: "El Clásico": Real Madrid vs. FC Barcelona [Re: pedmar]
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

The ref did have a stinker Pedmar, but I had a penalty to Barca in the first leg when Henry was clearly pullover over. I don't hear Chelsea moaning too much about that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments