Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#83656 - 01/20/09 02:44 AM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: steve robinson]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
to everybody who is attending the MadridMan party, im so sorry i cannot be with you on saturday, and i hope you all have a great time and meet some great people, enjoy food and wine and beer good company what more could you ask, i hope the weather is kind and you can sit on the terrace soaking up the atmosphere, at around 8.30pm i shall be in Manchester and i shall raise a glass to you all thinking of your great night
HAVE A FANTASTIC EVENING EVERYBODY thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
I hope to make a get together someday

#83657 - 01/20/09 03:30 AM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: billy the man]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Too bad you can't make it, billy the man. We'll have a toast (or several) in your honor. And I don't expect El Brillante even has their terraza arranged outside because it's too cold - and they're not the "type" wink to place those energy-wasting gas-heater lamps around for their clients, either.

Hope you can make it to the next one, billy the man. Or, at least, give me a heads-up the next time you do come to Madrid and maybe we can arrange one around you as we've done this time for member Mongo's visit.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#83672 - 01/22/09 04:34 PM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: MadridMan]
aussieflyer Offline

Loc: Australian
Greetings MadridMan and fellow contributors / attendees. May I suggest that as Australia Day falls on the 26th January. You may consider it appropriate to drink a toast, " to the land downunder "

Edited by MadridMan (01/23/09 02:11 AM)
Edit Reason: to correct "MadridMan"'s name.

#83673 - 01/22/09 10:02 PM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: aussieflyer]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Aaahh The Land Down Under , where beer does flow and men chunder .. Yep we´ll certainly toast you guys . It´s a "must do " for me to go to Australia some day.. beautiful country and great people ! Steve

#83679 - 01/23/09 03:07 PM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: steve robinson]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Tomorrow night's the big night! See some of you there at 8pm! Looking forward to the gathering, chatting, meeting new people, and, of course, eating CALAMARES!!! Mmmm.... Cheers, everbody!

Saludos, MadridMan cheers

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#83680 - 01/23/09 04:45 PM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: MadridMan]
jazz Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Tomorrow a good dinner. !!!FANTASTIC!!!8 pm El brillante(Atocha)

#83681 - 01/23/09 07:56 PM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: jazz]
SRedw Offline

I will be there a little after 8pm. I work until 7:30pm. Can't wait to meet new people.

Shawn

#83682 - 01/24/09 05:56 AM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: SRedw]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi Shawn and jazz! Looking forward to seeing you both. We'll surely be there until 10pm (at least) so come when you can.

Saludos, MadridMan

#83683 - 01/24/09 09:20 AM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: MadridMan]
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Have a wonderful time tonight everyone! I wish I could be there. I had so much fun meeting people from the board during my trip to Madrid in July. Salud! Cheers! grin

#83684 - 01/24/09 09:56 AM Re: 24 Jan.'09: Party with MadridMan in Madrid! [Re: la historiadora]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
La Historiadora .. It would have been great to see you and Laduque and many other board members tonight ! You´ll certainly be toasted at some stage this evening .
I didn´t get back home until nearly 5am today from meeting new friends .. wow! What an evening .. And now have an invitation ( accepted ) to go to Barcelona on Tuesday ... Yippeeeeeee .
To everybody coming tonight : I´m looking forward to seeing you all ! Steve

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments