I am in the same situation! I leave for Spain on the 22nd of Sept-30th. I can't wait! We are having trouble with our resevations because we plan on stayin there for three nights, not needing it for two, and than back for another two. My spanish is only medicore so this is a very difficult task! I am going to try and call the place and hopefully someone speaks English, or else they are going to have to try and understand my so-so Spanish!

But I definitely would not go without re-confirming, you never know if something gets lost, confused yadayadayada...if can't hurt!
"Ever notice that 'what the hell' is always the right decision?" ~Marilyn Monroe