Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#83469 - 12/26/08 01:38 PM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board HERE! [Re: sallyanne]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
All's working now, sallyanne. And the problem with the message board was not you, it was the software. Oddly enough, when it was installed, it did not allow anyone (but me!) to reply to messages. Go figure! A message board where you can't reply or post new topics!!!

Had a lovely Christmas, yes, thank you. Hope you had the same.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#83475 - 12/28/08 02:14 PM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board HERE! [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Since the upgrade, has anyone experienced difficulty logging in? For example, that you attempted to log in and you got a "Wrong Password" message?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#83492 - 01/01/09 09:37 AM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board is on its way! [Re: MadridMan]
singapursiti Offline

Loc: Singapore
Wow!!! I love this new look!!!! It is more user-friendly smile Great job, MadridMan...

#83503 - 01/01/09 04:22 PM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board is on its way! [Re: singapursiti]
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
great site MadridMan, Congratulations and Happy New Year guy.
glad to see it evolving in a positive way. take care

#83506 - 01/02/09 03:28 AM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board is on its way! [Re: pedmar]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Thanks, all! And I see pedmar has found the AVATAR option in the "My Profile" to better personalize your profile in postings. I hope to add to this library a selection of Spain-related avatars as well.

Saludos, MadridMan

#83539 - 01/06/09 03:57 AM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board is on its way! [Re: MadridMan]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
MadridMan if i press reset on the shout board will it wipe everything off?
and at the top of the page it says google ads did i see Madrid tapas or was it Madrid tips? because it keeps changing and my eyes aint what they used to be
oh and can you put anything as an avatar? (clean i mean)
amigo de gracias (cant you tell ive just come back from Spain?)

and them there smilies are rubbish
http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZNxdm117&ac=0

Edited by billy the man (01/06/09 03:59 AM)
Edit Reason: to add on

#83544 - 01/06/09 06:52 PM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board is on its way! [Re: billy the man]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

billy the man, by clicking "Reset" on the Shout Box you only erase that which you have written in the text-box, not the contents of the Shout Box, so no problem.

The Google ads at the top change nearly constantly and I have no control over that, nor what ads appear.

And yes, you can choose any avatar. I hope to add more Spain-related Avatars as time goes on. I'll post that news here when I do it.

And I agree, the smilies ARE rubbish. I really dislike them. Thanks for the link. I won't be using those because they require you to download and install a program on your computer, something I won't do just for "smilies", but I will seek others. I'll look into adding others from http://mysmilies.com/

Thanks a lot for your input! And I welcome others, as well.

Saludos, MadridMan

#83592 - 01/13/09 07:30 AM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board is on its way! [Re: MadridMan]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

MadridMan can you help please?
when adding a link off the internet i can only copy and paste how do you shorten it
i.e. when you put on link HERE
thanks billy

#83595 - 01/13/09 01:23 PM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board is on its way! [Re: billy the man]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

billy the man, whenever entering a link you can either paste it directly (as everyone already knows) or you can do as I do and others. You can use your keyboard directly if you know the keystrokes. If not, click the box below the text editor box which says, "Switch to Full Reply Screen". From there, you can click the link button for pop-up fill-in-the-blank boxes to more easily show your links as words rather than the long WWW address. thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

#83597 - 01/13/09 03:23 PM Re: ALERT! Our New Message Board is on its way! [Re: MadridMan]
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

absolutley baffled

but i WILL get there
i just hope you cannot read some of the post i deleate trying

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments