Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8219 - 05/26/05 10:58 PM Re: Pamplona - Running of the Bulls
Dommo Offline

Loc: London
What I found was a good enough idea was to wander maybe a kilometre out of town and sleep under an anwing etc. Just take a sleeping bag and crash on a piece of cardboard! You don't really have to go far out of town to find somewhere quite cosy. smile Otherwise right in the park is fun but noisy (and a bit messy last year when it rained)!

#8220 - 06/02/05 07:55 AM Re: Pamplona - Running of the Bulls
thefox Offline

Loc: london
I'm looking for cheap accommodation too, how about we get a hotel a few Klm's out of pamplona and split the bill? The more people the better? lyntonstevenson@hotmail.com

#8221 - 06/02/05 08:59 AM Re: Pamplona - Running of the Bulls
TJGuy Offline

Loc: Florida
this is a company that specializes in Pamplona and the north country.

http://www.thescarletmacaw.com/

#8222 - 06/18/05 01:25 PM Re: Pamplona - Running of the Bulls
pilot88 Offline

Loc: U.S.
Sleeping in the park is OK, but then what about showering?

#8223 - 06/18/05 06:51 PM Re: Pamplona - Running of the Bulls
Granadina80 Offline

Loc: Granada as of 9/12
Showering? I've been ALL over in Spain.. and in every town that I've visited, public restrooms are scarce. Hence why so many people are forced to.. uh.. relieve themselves in the streets!!! (I'll confess that I was forced to do so in Cadiz during Carnaval! smile

#8224 - 06/21/05 01:38 AM Re: Pamplona - Running of the Bulls
Goneabroad Offline

Loc: Sacramento soon to be Madrid
If you have been to Spain before, you should be well aware that the party will last well into the morning hours... therefore, you don't really need a place. I stayed for two night, two years ago without a room. The first night was no problem, I was up all night and still wide awake to watch the bulls run. The second night was not as enjoyable, I like to party, but I think I died out at around 4 am which left five hours until my bus arrived.

Also, a good way to get from Madrid to Pamplona is via the bus or a bus/train combo. When I went, I left from Burgos in the morning and took the bus to Pamplona and arrived in the early afternoon.

Good luck! Be sure to give a full report when you get back!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments