MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#8207 - 08/02/05 11:20 AM Re: Madrid, Hostal Acapulco; your best bet
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
caramel: GREAT IDEA! If the next (or past) visitor could take some digital photos of the street entrance, building facade, hostel entrance and reception area, hallway, bedoorm, balcony (if applicable) and then post where we could see them that would be VERY helpful!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8208 - 08/02/05 03:39 PM Re: Madrid, Hostal Acapulco; your best bet
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:
caramel: GREAT IDEA! If the next (or past) visitor could take some digital photos of the street entrance, building facade, hostel entrance and reception area, hallway, bedoorm, balcony (if applicable) and then post where we could see them that would be VERY helpful!
I will be staying there during Sept 24 - 28 and in the same room had in February of this year. Anytime I travel I carry my camera gear. I love mixing travel and photography together.

I will take some photos on my next visit only if Javier gives his approval to do this before I arrive. Certainly he would have approval to select the photos. I will even let him have them so he even post them on his under construction website.

They only problem I see taking photos is I might get an good photo of Javier, but I doubt very much I will capture in a photo the friendless you find at Hostal Acapulco.

Bill
William C Bert Photography

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments