Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#81633 - 02/27/07 07:49 AM What plans for this year Travelling?
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
Hi Forum Friends,

Any plans, places to visit of your travelling this year?

neilstrauss23

#81634 - 02/27/07 08:29 AM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
For sure (I've already got tickets), one week in Rome in May. Probably, another week in Berlin in July. And, maybe, another week in Istanbul in September (could be Amsterdam instead). European holidays, this year.

#81635 - 02/27/07 10:03 AM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Apart from a number of Spain-based trips loosely planned, I'll be going back to Ohio, USA in July for a family reunion. Also, we're thinking of visiting Costa Rica at the same time, taking advantage of the relative proximity. I'd love to FINALLY visit Paris for the first time too later this year.

How about you, neilstrauss23? Do you have some plans?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#81636 - 02/27/07 11:12 AM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
neilstrauss23 Offline

Hey now its my turn to answer my plan trips!

Ill be going to Manila from a 3 weeks vacation this coming April. The last time ive visited my friends and relatives were two years ago.

If i could fit in my weekend this coming March, ill be flying to OPORTO with a side trip to Sabrosa, a town of Fernando Magallanes, discoverer of the Philippines.

Holyweeks, its either Spain or Lourdes, France or Fatima, Portugal (still tentative)

London in Summer 2007 and a trip in Armenia with a friend..

Some trips are good when unplan and at a last minute. Who knows....

How about, Laduque, Shawn, Esperanza, Steve Robinson?? Were are you going..

BTw, MM, do we have any excursion on Sunday? like Chinchon, Escorial, Aranjuez, etc...I think it would be nice!!
smile

#81637 - 02/27/07 02:23 PM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
well I am always on the road all over France;business and pleasure trips. Last I was in Toulouse.
big vacations are still in the works but it looks that I will be in Madrid by September or late August. I will be in New Jersey bu end of July for my high school 30th yr reunion!!(its old yes);not back there since 1985!!!

Looking forward to team up with some of you in Madrid.

#81638 - 02/27/07 05:24 PM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Going back to Buenos Aires in November for two weeks.

More of eating steaks, horseback riding and going to see tango. Same boring trip as I did last year. cloud9

And photographing all of it!

Bill

#81639 - 02/27/07 06:05 PM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Bill, I feel so sorry for you! Same boring trip! NOT!!! Post some pictures when the time comes, vale?

I'm starting to plan now. Madrid and Cullera in July. Also, my suegros are celebrating their 50th anniversary in Nov. and are treating the whole family to a trip outside of Spain...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Mediterrean cruise! xfingers

#81640 - 02/27/07 07:03 PM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
here are our plans: We will be in MADRID, our favorite city, next month for about 9 days. And then, We are off to our beloved Argentina for 7 weeks this summer...as soon as school lets out, we are GONE! Buenos Aires and the undiscovered Northwest, where we will be able to reconnect with our friends there! We are also going to enjoy good Malbec, great steaks, dulce de leche, great café con leche, wonderful scenery and a cool summer...(no need for aire conditioning in Argentina in July and August! thumbsup )

#81641 - 02/27/07 07:12 PM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
SRedw Offline

Hello everybody.

I will be 2 weeks in Madrid and 2 weeks in Barcelona in July. That's it for traveling for me this summer. I've never been to Barcelona, but am really looking forward to it.

Shawn

#81642 - 02/28/07 05:28 AM Re: What plans for this year Travelling?
neilstrauss23 Offline

Looks like everyone is travelling across the world wide world. Hmm nice places, is there a way we could post some pictures here of our travels and the people in the forum could see it...

Im collecting postcards... and i hope some of you guys could drop at me some cards of your tour smile

Pedmar: they say that toulouse is a nice place...

Shawn: Just ring me when your here okay!

Saludos Amigos!

neilstrauss23

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments