Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8146 - 05/03/05 01:28 PM Pension L'sard
chants Offline

Loc: montreal
anyone stayed there? any good?
having a tough time finding a place for 40 euros a night with parking.
I'm coming from Toulousse and driving down, do you think I should just stay in Girona for the first night? will it be cheaper? then go on to Barcelona the next day...
thanks for your help

#8147 - 05/03/05 07:45 PM Re: Pension L'sard
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello chants! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board.

Question: Where in Spain is this Pension L'sard? Please remember to include the city name in the subject line of all new threads so that we know to which city you're referring. Is it in Gerona? Barcelona? Thanks very much and good luck! Enjoy your time in Spain.

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8148 - 05/04/05 10:19 AM Re: Pension L'sard
chants Offline

Loc: montreal
hey madrid man!
sorry about that, new to message boards.
pension l'isard is in barcelona, i can't seem to find any reviews, but i want to reserve because it's the right price.
because of all the difficulty i'm having finding accomodations in our budget, I was thinking of staying in Tossa de Mar the first night, before going to Barcelona. I heard it's nice. Do you think that's a good idea, best place to stay along the coast? Also do you happen to know any budget hostals there with good reputation?
love you site, very helpful!
thanks wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments