Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8126 - 04/28/05 04:17 PM Granada: Hotel Albaycin, Princesa Ana or Corona de Granada?
epaulino4 Offline

Loc: USA
Hello

Have you stayed at these hotels:

Hotel Sol Melía Try Albaycin , Princesa Ana, or Hotel Corona de Granada ?

Which one do you recommend? Please share your experience with me.

Thanks

#8127 - 04/29/05 05:39 AM Re: Granada: Hotel Albaycin, Princesa Ana or Corona de Granada?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi epaulino4!

This Hotel Princesa Ana - does it have a website?

Also, the Hotel Corona de Granada is outside the city center so maybe that one wouldn't be the best logistically speaking.

Anyone else? Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8128 - 05/01/05 03:49 AM Re: Granada: Hotel Albaycin, Princesa Ana or Corona de Granada?
pelón Offline

You may also want to check out the Macia Plaza, a fine little hotel, right on the Plaza Nueva, and across the street from the bus stops. These little buses travel to the Alhambra every 10 minutes, or you can walk there in about 10-15 minutes. I booked the Macia Plaza for 2 nights, then changed to the Guadalupe for our last 2 nights, to be closer to the Alhambra. I have NEVER slept on such a hard bed as that provided by the Guadalupe! But for location, it was fine.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments