Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8118 - 04/27/05 11:05 AM Calpe
Maryclaire Offline

Hi,
This summer I´m going to Calpe, I need a hotel or apartment. I know these webs:
XunitursaX
XgrupoesmeraldaX
But, I need more webs. Altough the Hotel "Roca Esmeralda" is very good. no?

#8119 - 04/27/05 12:00 PM Re: Calpe
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Maryclaire! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! From where are you writing? How long are you staying in Calpe?

But regarding your question, there's the Pensión Gran Sol @ http://www.gransolcalpe.com/
Description:
Located on a hillside with mediterranean views, 3km from the Costa Blanca village of Calpe. Rooms have shower, ceiling fans, & heat. Bathrooms seem to be shared. Swimming pool, restaurant, and sun terrace onsite. Check availability online. Reservations online on secure server. Credit cards accepted.

Good luck and enjoy! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#8120 - 04/27/05 12:14 PM Re: Calpe
Maryclaire Offline

Oh thanks!
But, I going to Hotel Roca Esmeralda because my grandfather already have reserved.

#8121 - 04/27/05 12:22 PM Re: Calpe
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Oh! I thought you were asking for more hotel/hostel websites IN Calpe. Are you asking about Calpe tourism websites??? If so, you might try in the "Favorite Places" forum.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments