Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7980 - 03/16/05 08:06 PM Madrid: Contacting The Ritz
topper Offline

Loc: USA
Sorry but I have been trying to use your signt to book tours and get information!

I have been put off by one company,, and can not get through to another??
Is there something I am doing wrong.

Would like to enjoy Madrid but sure has been a pain trying to do it on the internet!!!

I can not even email the Ritz??
am I doing something wrong????

#7981 - 03/16/05 08:44 PM Re: Madrid: Contacting The Ritz
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi, Topper! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! Not sure what the "blockage" is but we'll try to help you here.

Okay. First the Ritz. Have you visited their website @ http://www.ritzmadrid.com/ ? Once there, click the "Step Inside" link. Then, see the menu at right and click the "Contact us" link. On that next page you'll see not only the email for The Ritz Madrid but also an enquiry form which you can fill out and send.

What is the name of the tour company you're trying to reach? Maybe we can find their phone number or website for you.

Deep Breaths....., MadridMan cool

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 349 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments