Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7945 - 03/09/05 08:20 AM Seville: Wheres a good, cheap hostel to stay in April?
Dan2005 Offline

Loc: Bristol
Hi there

So basically Im going to be in Seville from 4th-7th of April and am trying to find a hostel to stay but its proving harder than I thought. I booked a room last night with Hostel Naranja but then got an email today saying that they actually didnt have any space available frown
That was about 15 quid a night, I need to find somewhere asap Im thinking if i can get it at that price!

Thanks for any help smile

Dan

#7946 - 03/09/05 05:10 PM Re: Seville: Wheres a good, cheap hostel to stay in April?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Does anyone know the dates of Seville's Fería de Abril? I think it April 12th-17th, no?

If that's the case, you'll have a better chance of finding SOMETHING although probably still difficult since people may be coming early.

Try ALL of the hostels listed on the Seville Hostels page and HOPE/PRAY someone has A room available. GOOD LUCK!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7947 - 03/10/05 04:46 AM Re: Seville: Wheres a good, cheap hostel to stay in April?
Sarita Offline

Loc: Sevilla
Yes, the Feria is April 12th-17th this year. Hotels are already booking up for most of April as a result so if you are looking for a place, I would get on it PRONTO!

Saludos,
Sarah

#7948 - 03/10/05 01:01 PM Re: Seville: Wheres a good, cheap hostel to stay in April?
velotrain Offline

Seville lodging during Feria?

I've booked my flight for a month-long bicycle tour of southern Spain, but have discovered that there doesn't seem to be any lodging avaible for my dates (April 14-17) for less than some 150 euros a night. I want to visit Seville and don't really care that much about seeing the Feria, but can't really change my itinerary. I'm close to checking with Air France to see if I can change my flight, but wondered if any member living there could suggest something, perhaps in a private house.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments