Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7929 - 03/08/05 12:37 AM Where to stay in Chipiona or Jerez de la Frontera?
Marilyn Offline

Loc: New Jersey
My question about beaches has led me to think I'd like to stay in Chipiona but that town isn't even in any of my travel books! We want to stay several nights and need some e-mail addresses to begin reservations for March 27 and on quickly...or phone numbers. Or would Jerez de la Frontera be a convenient place to stay to then commute to the beach and also back to Seville? Any suggestions for that town for lodging?

#7930 - 03/08/05 08:40 AM Re: Where to stay in Chipiona or Jerez de la Frontera?
Jerezano Offline

Loc: Fez/Jerez
It is possible (and more convenient than from Seville) to commute from Jerez to Chipiona via local bus for which there are several departures. After Easter week Chipiona is likely to be very very quiet so you wouldnt have a problem finding a place to stay, Jerez has more options for eating out and entertainment though as Chipiona is only really active during holidays and Summer....

#7931 - 03/08/05 04:43 PM Re: Where to stay in Chipiona or Jerez de la Frontera?
Marilyn Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Would the area in which The Riad, Jerez house mentioned at this site, is found, San Miguel, be one where we would find it to be safe and comfortable to stay? Would that be a good location to take day trips from and keep as a base?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments