Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7901 - 03/04/05 06:14 AM Donīt Stay at Pension Diamente in Barcelona
cad1979 Offline

Loc: Sevilla
Pension Diamente was a little dark and small, but the price was great...however. Returning around 10pm at night after a day of sightseeing the doorman was nowhere to be found and I had to wait outside or him for nearly 30-45 min. When he arrived, he informed me that the cleaning lady had the keys to my room (with all my things in it) and I would have to wait till midnight for her to return...which she never did. Finally, around 2a.m. he set me up in another vacant room (which he tried to make me sleep on a cot, instead of the double bed) the next morning the door to my appropriate room was open, but the keys he gave me would not work. I left the hostal and asked to have my money back for the two nights I would not be staying there...he said that was fine, but I would have to come back later. I went back later and he was being very rude and agressive - yelling at me, getting in my face and telling me he would not give me back my money b.c. it was my decision to leave the hostal. I would NOT stay here...there are plenty of other nice hotels, within similar price ranges nearby that are cleaner and have friendlier staff.

#7902 - 03/29/05 06:46 PM Re: Donīt Stay at Pension Diamente in Barcelona
AgenteMunicipal Offline

Loc: Canada
Did you report this to the Policia ???

#7903 - 03/29/05 08:49 PM Re: Donīt Stay at Pension Diamente in Barcelona
Dave B. Offline

Loc: Lancaster, Ohio USA
Wow, that is a true "horror story". I will
remember your advice.

#7904 - 03/30/05 11:51 AM Re: Donīt Stay at Pension Diamente in Barcelona
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I thought there was a book were you can write your complaints to? Or is this only for restaurants and not hotels?

Bill

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments