Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7855 - 02/23/05 05:15 AM Madrid: Hostal San Isidro?
motherb Offline

Loc: south africa
Can anyone that have stayed at Hostal San Isidro please tell me about the place 1 very urgent.

#7856 - 02/23/05 05:24 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal San Isidro?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello, motherb! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!

Please tell us where in Spain is this Hostal San Isidro and then hopefully we can better assist you. Thanks!! Also, if you know of a website associated with this establishment that would be great too. Finally, assuming you know the city location of this hostel, you can conduct a SEARCH using keywords like (CITY NAME) HOSTAL SAN ISIDRO and possibly someone has reviewed it already in the past. Although, to request fresh reviews we'll need the city location. Also, you can include the city name in your SUBJECT line and text of your posting by clicking the pen/paper icon next to your original topic and then RE-saving. Or, just tell me and I can do it for you. Thanks amd good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7857 - 02/23/05 08:24 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal San Isidro?
blueterrier Offline

We have stayed at San Isidro on Calle principle on several occasions and usually book over the internet without any problems,its located up two flights of stairs and is right in the middle of things so to speak, easy access to Plaza Santa Ana, Sol and Huertas its very clean friendly and hospitable, I don't think anyone speaks English. The street outside is very very lively at night(ouch my ears) with numerous bars etc.
Cant wait to go back

#7858 - 02/23/05 08:27 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal San Isidro?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

blueterrier, glad to know you've stayed there. Now can you tell me/us where in Spain this is? I still haven't seen a city name for this thread on our ALL SPAIN Message Board. wink

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7859 - 02/23/05 08:32 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal San Isidro?
blueterrier Offline

OOPS!, The Hostal San Isidro is in Madrid the address is:

Hostal San Isidro
C/Principe 17

Its about twenty yard away from the theatre entrance at the bottom of Plaza Santa Ana

#7860 - 02/23/05 08:43 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal San Isidro?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Thanks, blueterrier! I'll update the subject line of motherb's original posting with the city location and add a link to the hostel in her posting. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

#7861 - 02/24/05 02:18 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal San Isidro?
motherb Offline

Loc: south africa
Thanks - I do not think I have a alternative - as the last 15 hostals I have contacted do not have any rooms available.
We are going just before the easter weekend , and that is perhaps why .
What is the best transport from airport to the hostal . we will be 4 adults with lots of luggage. A taxi ? Will they allow 4 people in one taxi?

#7862 - 02/24/05 09:16 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal San Isidro?
JAGA Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi Everyone

Just returned from a wonderful week in the best capital city in the world, Madrid of course, despite a bomb and the fire in edifico Windsor we had a ball. We stayed at Hostal Martin on the calle Atocha. IT is basic but immaculate, friendly staff and is SO, SO SO central.

Highly recommended, saving hard for a return visit.
Saludos
Jaga

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments