Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7808 - 02/11/05 06:23 PM Granada: Hotel Los Angeles?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the Hotel Los Angeles in Granada? I am taking a group of high school students to Spain in March and we have been told that this is the hotel we will be staying in while in Granada. Would anyone have the website for this hotel handy? thanks so much! smile

#7809 - 02/11/05 07:06 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Los Angeles?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi esperanza!

Hotel Los Angeles' website is @ http://www.hotellosangeles.net/ . Looks like a nice place and very near the Alhambra. Prices aren't too bad either. Looks just a little old-fashioned or, err.. "classic", that is. wink Not sure if you'll find any previous reviews of this place by conducting a search of this category or not.

By the way, try to keep those kids from running the halls and playing in the elevators. hehehe... I'm sure they'll have a GREAT time. The hotel even has a pool but it'll SURELY be much too cold to swim in March.

Have a GREAT time! We'd LOVE to hear your review of this hotel here in this thread upon your return if you have time. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7810 - 02/11/05 08:04 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Los Angeles?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
wow MadridMan! You are amazingly quick! laugh Thank you so much for posting the website for me...as you say, it looks like an old "classic" hotel...I think it will be quite nice though. I promise to let you know how it is, when we return.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments