Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7755 - 01/29/05 05:34 PM Madrid: Pool/Roof Terrace at Emperador Hotel
Pamela 1 Offline

Loc: UK
I am coming to Madrid for a few days at the end of September beginning of October. I like the idea of combining a city break with a spot of sunbathing, but I was wondering if the pool/roof terrace at the Hotel Emperador will still be open. By the way, 2nd October will see a solar eclipse and Madrid is supposed to be one of the best places to experience this. I haven't seen anything on your message boards about this.
Thanks Pamela 1

#7756 - 01/29/05 07:51 PM Re: Madrid: Pool/Roof Terrace at Emperador Hotel
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Pamela 1! And welcome to MadridMan's ALL SPAIN Message Board!

I would imagine that the roof terrace/solarium of the Hotel Emperador would be open, at least in September, because September is still a very hot month of the year in Madrid. Not sure about October, however. Why not send them a quick email to find out for sure? They probably have someone who responds to messages in English if you don't write in Spanish. And who knows, maybe they have some kind of rooftop terrace "event" planned for the guests of the hotel for the eclipse. Sounds interesting!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7757 - 03/22/05 10:17 AM Re: Madrid: Pool/Roof Terrace at Emperador Hotel
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Pamela1, we stayed in the Emperador last week (loved it, by the way), and the pool will not be open in October. It closes in September.

#7758 - 03/22/05 10:43 AM Re: Madrid: Pool/Roof Terrace at Emperador Hotel
David_H Offline

Loc: UK
I will be there for the laast four days in May.Does anyone know if the pool will be open then.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments