MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#75261 - 07/07/08 12:07 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Sounds good, laduque. You let me know either in a Private Message or start a new "Get Together" thread if you'd like to open it up to others.

la historiadora, your time in Madrid is YOUR time so make the gathering date as it works for you. Don't worry about me. If I cannot attend you can be sure I'll see you the next time around.

Keep the discussions going. The more activity we have the more likely others will see it.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75262 - 07/07/08 08:33 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Oh, drat! I chatted with my traveling amigas and the 22nd will not work out for me after all. frown If you want to go ahead and schedule a get-together for that day, I totally understand. I will check back and maybe the 30th will work out anyway...

#75263 - 07/08/08 12:18 AM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
I think the 30th should be the scheduled date, I will be in Madrid, my friends will still be in town, but I bet they would love to join us too!
The 30th means la historiadora AND MM will make it!
So will that work for everyone? Any other board friends that can make it that day?

#75264 - 07/08/08 02:31 AM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

If we have it on the 30th I'll definitely make it!!! :jump: Let us know when you know so we'll know. You know? wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75265 - 07/08/08 11:02 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Barring any strange/emergency change of travel plans, I will be there on the 30th! clap

#75266 - 07/09/08 01:58 AM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Excellent! The 30th it will be then. Now, shall we make it a lunch or go for tapas on some terraza?

Saludos, MadridMan

#75267 - 07/09/08 12:17 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
laduque Offline
Executive Member

I'm up for either, do you think tapas in the evening, say at Ceverceria San Andres would be a bit cooler (weather wise) than a lunch? After a copa and tapa there, we can stroll down the Cava Baja, I know some fabulous places along that street!

If that doesn't sound good, i'm still up for lunch, very flexible I am!
Steve robinson, will you be around on that date?

#75268 - 07/09/08 03:50 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Laduque .. I should be .. I'm currently nursing a serious 3 or 4 days of partying at Gay Pride here ( Orgullo ) and being completely stupid as to have sat for an hour or so in full sun in Plaza de Chueca on Saturday ( It was close to 100 degrees in the shade ) .... Sometimes the "moment" just takes me over and I forget common sense .
Oh and it's still hot here folks .. Please take care .. It can really creep upon you .
But I hope to see you guys .

#75269 - 07/09/08 04:09 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

laduque, you must have read my mind. I was thinking of that same terraza on the Plaza de San Andres!

Let's try for an evening with tapas. The bars along the Cava Baja can be full of people, hot, loud, and impossible to talk so I may "take leave" after the tapas at the terraza. But that's fine. We should try meeting semi-early at about 8pm.

Saludos, MadridMan

#75270 - 07/09/08 06:06 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Woo, hoo! If that works for la historiadora, then we have a date...AND a venue!
Let's keep these plans for now, unless someone has another idea...
Any others out there who can join us:
Get together with Madrid Man friends
July 30th
Cerverceria San Andres in the Plaza San Andres
8pm'ish! :hdspin:

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 925 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments