Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#75251 - 07/05/08 12:53 PM MadridMan July get-together? 2008
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Hola fellow board members! It sounds like there will be quite a few people in Madrid at the end of July, so I am going to get the ball rolling and suggest we organize a get-together. I don't care if we do a leisurely afternoon comida at a favorite local restaurant or an evening of tapas and copas at some bars and terrazas.

I will not be in Madrid the entire time I am in Spain, so I will offer one day that would be good for me: Wednesday July 30. If that is really bad for a lot of people, we could try for another time, too.

Looking forward to meeting some of you! wave

#75252 - 07/05/08 01:16 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Me! Me! I'm In! I'm In!!! :jump:

How many among us - whom will be available in Madrid - would prefer a lunch and whom would prefer a tapas dinner on a terraza somewhere? I'm up for either one.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75253 - 07/05/08 02:53 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
As la historiadora, I will be out of Madrid for a few days too.
I am available in Madrid for either/both/or of the above options from July 17-23 and then from August 2-21st. Of course, since I will have loads of free time in August-I am up for a few lunches!

If all who are in Madrid could post the available dates, then we can narrow it down.
I'm so excited to have a MM get together! clap

#75254 - 07/06/08 02:01 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
Pia Offline

Loc: Finland
I wilöl be going to Madrid for the first time tomorrow and I'm staying until Saturday the 12th. I'll check this thread in case you decide to do something during next week smile

#75255 - 07/06/08 05:49 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Pia, be sure to check the " Madrid Restaurants? Get Together? " thread for info about a possible lunch gathering this week.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75256 - 07/06/08 08:37 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

Hmmmm... laduque, the only other time where I would be able to schedule when we're all in Madrid on the same day is Tuesday July 22. I will doublecheck to make sure that I don't have anything else planned that day, but would that work?

#75257 - 07/06/08 10:36 PM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
laduque Offline
Executive Member

That would work for me. Actually, I have friends from the States joining us in Madrid on the 23rd, so technically I will be in Madrid till the 26th, then we all head out to Cullera for a few days. My b-day is on the 25th, and I am doing the traditional Spanish thing and taking family to dinner.
So, I would say the 22nd is great for me!~ xfingers

#75258 - 07/07/08 02:59 AM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
canspan Offline

Loc: Canada
I'll be in Madrid, or outlying areas, till the end of the month so I'm up for a lunch(es) or dinner(s) or whatever. I'm eager to share Madrid with you all, been there many times and am looking forward to new memories.

#75259 - 07/07/08 02:59 AM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Ah, man! And I'll be out of town from July 20-27th. Looks like I'll miss everyone! Oh well, it seems it'll have to be a "Party WITHOUT MadridMan" this time around. frown frown frown

laduque, maybe we can get together again in August when you're back in Madrid!! xfingers

rolleyes Saludos, MadridMan

#75260 - 07/07/08 11:49 AM Re: MadridMan July get-together? 2008
laduque Offline
Executive Member

MM, I will be around all of August, so it won't be a "maybe", my friend, I owe you a lunch (and a copa or two)!
I also need some time away from the suegros rolleyes

I am dissapointed you will be out of town that week, if you all want to change it back to the 30th, I may be able to get away for a few hours (my friends fly home the next day)...
I think la historiadora should keep it to her original date so that MM can join you guys.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments