MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#75205 - 01/21/08 04:47 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "American Gangster"
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
If you're going Thursday I could meet for that beer first. I could arrive maybe a shade before 3.00, assuming it will be near the cinema.

However, you've posted on another thread that you're going tomorrow, which at the moment is trickier for me. So I'll keep watching out and see what happens.

#75206 - 01/21/08 10:57 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "American Gangster"
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
I'm sorry, but tomorrow I only could meet you for the 7pm. showing. Thursday I am free the whole evening.
Saludos

#75207 - 01/21/08 01:20 PM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "American Gangster"
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'll see the scores wink of you at tomorrow's 7pm movie! I just hope they have enough seats for all of us. hehehe... I just hope they haven't started showing this movie in one of the smaller cinema rooms yet.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75208 - 01/22/08 07:14 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "American Gangster"
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

By the way, we'll meet outside (or just inside the doors of) Cine Ideal at about 6:45pm at the latest.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75209 - 01/22/08 09:30 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "American Gangster"
Executive Member

Ok MM!
I'll see you in front of Cine Ideal. But I probably will arrive a few minutes late, please, could you get the tickects if I am late? Thank you very much.

Saludos

#75210 - 01/22/08 10:38 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "American Gangster"
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Don't worry. I'll get tickets if you're late. I just hope you arrive before the start of the movie. I'll wait until 7pm and then will go in - and then you'll have to buy your own darn tickets wink and I'll be stuck with an extra one. :p

We should go into the Madrid intercambio after the movie for a little while too. I've only been once and I think you've been there too but it'd be good to return for one drink before going home.

See you all at Cine Ideal! wink

Saludos, MadridMan

#75211 - 01/22/08 06:09 PM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "American Gangster"
Executive Member

I enjoyed very much American ganster. It is the best movie I have seen for a long time. It deserves to win an Oscar in my opinion.
After the movie I had a great time with MM and friends at the Intercambio place, very lively as usual.

Thanks to all of you.

#75212 - 01/23/08 01:23 PM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "American Gangster"
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

The movie was REALLY good. I never lost interest and won't be surprised if it wins more awards. In total, there were 5 of us at the movie: 3 Spaniards, 1 French, and 1 United Statesen.

Until next movie!

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments