Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#75092 - 09/04/07 02:43 PM Advertising? Blog MadridMan
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
to all you lovers of this site check out the new MadridMan blog
http://madridman.com/blog-madrid/
im sorry if you call this advertising MadridMan but i think your readers deserve to see this
SUPER SITE clap

#75093 - 09/04/07 03:01 PM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
la historiadora Offline
Executive Member

I have been enjoying it, too! I am very glad that you decided to start the blog. clap

#75094 - 09/04/07 04:23 PM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks, billy the man.

Yeah. I finally broke down and thought I'd jump into the sea of bloggers too. Just started it about a week ago. Blogs seem to be so popular these day - and I think they're taking some of the eyeballs away from message boards too.

I'm not all that sure that *I* have anything interesting/entertaining to say but it seems there are only a few Madrid-based, all-English blogs out there so why not.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75095 - 09/04/07 04:43 PM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
Hi Madrid Man,
The blog is a good idea. For me is an entertaining way to improve my English. For the others may be a funny way to know the real Spain through your American eyes.
Don't worry if your meals are so miserable, I will invite you one of these days to eat some of my specialities. I am a good cook, really.
Meanwhile, have you considered the possibility of attending some cooking lessons? laugh

#75096 - 09/04/07 11:23 PM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Valenciano_en_Madrid: Thanks for the invitation! I ACCEPT! How's tomorrow night? hehehe.. wink

I don't like the idea of cooking elaborate meals on my own for just me. Seems such a waste. Plus, I don't like to spend/waste much time cooking either. I know. I'm hopeless. rolleyes But my meals are not miserable. They're actually good - just simple and easy.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75097 - 09/05/07 04:38 AM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
quote MadridMan
I'm not all that sure that *I* have anything interesting/entertaining to say but it seems there are only a few Madrid-based, all-English blogs out there so why not.

believe you me MadridMan i/we find it very interesting dont be putting yourself down, i wish i could put my thoughts into words without it coming out all wrong, it may seem dull to you because it is happening to you but with how it is worded with humour and entertainment (like how you describe the gym incident,) (written by me would be dull), i/we find fascinating.
So keep up the good work and any trivial thing to you is entertainment to us
thanks very much for brightening my day.
laugh

#75098 - 09/05/07 04:54 AM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
MM I love your blog already - please keep it up. i'm moving there definitely Mid-November, so not long to go now!!

#75099 - 09/05/07 10:42 AM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
MM tomorrow is ok for a dinner at my house.
Is 8pm ok for you?

Saludos

#75100 - 09/05/07 10:50 AM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

A TRUE CHEF is always anxious to share his art. hehehe... We had a long-time message board member here called Fernando, from Madrid, and he too considered himself a very good cook.

I was really only kidding, Valenciano_en_Madrid, but thank you very much. Besides, I don't think I could make it any night this week.

Saludos, MadridMan

#75101 - 09/05/07 02:49 PM Re: Advertising? Blog MadridMan
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hi MM, You finally broke down and got yourself a Blog!
I was so excited to see that you started one and and since I log on (as usual) several times a day when I check emails , now I have two things to look forward to here at Madridman......Message board and blog...can't get any better than that...wait...yes I can....I can move my a__ to Madrid! eek

Keep up the good work, MM you are doing a great job!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments