Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#75045 - 07/11/07 12:03 PM looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
Renan Mones Offline

Loc: classifieds
I've posted before, and I'm posting again. My name is Renan Mones, and from Buffalo New York. I'm 36 years old, born august 28th, 1970. M
I'm Renan Mones and I'm from buffalo,ny. My mother is Rita Serranno, and I am looking for my father. His name is Mauricio Escalera. All I know is that he is into construction work. He is from spain, and once resided in the bronx, n.y.

#75046 - 07/12/07 03:37 AM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello (again?) Renan Mones! Hope you fine your loved one. You could first try Spain's telephone White Pages @ http://www.PaginasBlancas.es . Good luck!

But I'm curious, how could you have posted before if this is your first posting on our message board?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75047 - 07/12/07 10:08 PM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
Renan Mones Offline

This is Renan Mones and I'm wondering where is this seen?
Can I have information and sites, about posting more. This is very frustrating, I really need to find him. Maybe the new york post ad online?
I'm Renan Mones and I'm from buffalo,ny. My mother is Rita Serranno, and I am looking for my father. His name is Mauricio Escalera. All I know is that he is into construction work. He is from spain, and once resided in the bronx, n.y.

#75048 - 07/13/07 02:39 AM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

You can use the above site in my previous posting.

Do you have any idea where in Spain he might be living now?

Have you registered here before? If so, what was your username? Members are only allowed one username.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75049 - 07/13/07 11:38 AM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
Renan Mones Offline

My user id valens122valens122@yahoo.com. I only know of my father, by what my mother has said. Where in madrid he is, I have no idea?
All searches require credit cards, which I don't have. Mauricio Escalera I'm Renan Mones your son. Son of Rita Serranno, whom you lived with in the bronx. Please contact me, and anyone who might by chance know him.

#75050 - 07/13/07 12:33 PM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Ah. Okay. You said,
Quote:
I've posted before, and I'm posting again.
So no, you had never posted before your first posting above.

And just above, I'd asked where in SPAIN you thought he was - not Madrid.

Have you already given a try to the PaginasBlancas.es website? It's for all of Spain. If so, no luck there?

Saludos, MadridMan

#75051 - 08/05/07 10:26 AM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
Renan Mones Offline

So far no response, so many people that get on the internet. Not one single person by chance knows Mauricio Escalera. I will continue to post, the white pages does not help. Because you need a credit card afterwards. I just hope that someone that knows him, reads this. I have faith, that is all I have.

#75052 - 08/05/07 10:36 AM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

You don't need a credit card to use the online version of the white pages but you do have to search province by province. I just searched the A's and B's in the province list and found nothing. You can continue with the rest.

Hiring a private detective might be the way to go if/when you've exhausted other options.

Best of luck. Saludos, MadridMan

#75053 - 09/12/07 08:56 AM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
Renan Mones Offline

This is Renan Mones again, looking for Mauricio Escalera. My father who is from Spain, once lived in the bronx. I don't want anything from you. Except to know who you are, just once. My mother's name is Rita Serrano. This is about me and you dad. I'm 37 years old, and I'm searching for you.If anyone should read this, and can help?
Please write me, thank you.

#75054 - 09/12/07 01:10 PM Re: looking for Mauricio Escalera from spain, my father RITA'S SON
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
Hello Renan!

We all would like to help you but you didn't gave very much information about your father.
First of all are you sure he is living in Spain at this moment? He could probably live in any other country, even in the vast U.S.A.
When was the last time your mother saw him or had news from him. Where he was then?

Fortunately Escalera is a very unsual surname but remember that all Spanish people have two surnames, the first one is from our father and the second one from our mother. Giving us the second surname could help.
Your father's age and birthplace could very useful too.
The white and yellow pages could be useful only if your father had a telephone line of his own in Spain.
There 43 milion people in Spain and not all of the them are internet users, furthermmore only a few of us are MadridMan web page members (a few hundreds perhaps. What do you think MM? I think is less than that).

I searched on Google for "Mauricio Escalera" and I found two people in México with that name.

Good luck

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments