MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#74854 - 02/24/07 04:28 PM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I am also happy you shared a picture and all the details of the lunch. That is the same place we all ate at last July. Neil and Steve were at that meal too! laduque, that was a fun lunch we shared back in July, wasn't it? MadridMan, my daughters and I are going to be back in Madrid :jump: looking at colleges at the end of March thru the first week of April. I hope you can plan another lunch for one of those days. It would be great to get together again.

#74855 - 02/25/07 06:29 AM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
laduque/esperanza, THAT'S THE PLACE, yes, where we all met last July. We sat at almost the same place too but maybe one or two tables deeper last July.

laduque, we'll DEFINITELY have to schedule another lunch/meet-up when you're back in Madrid. I wouldn't miss it. Errr.... now that I'm thinking about it, MAYBE I WILL miss it!! eek I'll be OUT of Madrid at least half of July (probably the latter half, visiting family back in Ohio and maybe to somewhere in Central or South America) so let's see.

esperanza, there's a good chance we'll be able to meet-up when you're here at the end of March through the first week of April, although I'll be popping in and out of Madrid throughout that busy, springtime travel season.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74856 - 02/25/07 08:42 AM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

MadridMan, Come to ARGENTINA this July!! You (and your ("significant other") will love it!

#74857 - 02/25/07 01:33 PM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
esperanza, I'D LOVE TO go to Argentina! We had to cancel plans for that trip a couple years ago and would like to try again. Maybe I'll push for that but my significant other is pushing for Costa Rica - which I hear is great. We'll see. xfingers

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74858 - 02/25/07 01:38 PM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
We'll definitely run into each other in the beginning of July then, we are looking at the last week of June till the end of July.

Can';t wait for another MM gathering! Steve and Neil will have to be there too.
Esperanza-are you going to go to Spain in the summer too, or is it just in April this year?

#74859 - 02/25/07 02:06 PM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

laduque, I am going to return to Argentina this summer!

#74860 - 02/26/07 08:17 AM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
That lunch last year was a great lunch and my first, it was really really nice. Good memories there!!

Laduque. Thanks for much....yeah i got already my card at last...

Esperanza.. definitely i will be there..Ill keep on posted...Steve and I will be there!!

MM.. I will come again... I'll be in Manila this coming April so i still be updated here in this forum..

PLAN PLAN PLAN...

#74861 - 02/26/07 09:39 AM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Hey , just thought i'd clear up the "drama" thing . We all had a great lunch ... great food and great company ... MM and I went for a final drink in a bar near Sant' Ana . When we left , MM was taking some fotos with his new toy ( A very cool Sony digital ) , and I was waiting for him by the pedestrian crossing . When he finished , I turned around quickly and slammed my head into the pedestrian crossing control panel ( cast iron ) .... Huge amounts of blood ... MM was a diamond and very cool... especially since he was covered in blood too !Local cafe provided napkins to stem the bleeding , them a blood donation mobile centre cleaned me up . Then to a Centro de Salud where the service and nurses were wonderful ... Friendly and professional . I now have 2 stitches ( puntos ) in the head that are due to removed ASAP . So that was it .

#74862 - 02/26/07 10:42 AM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Oh my goodness steve, that is drama! good to hear you are fine.

Esperanza: have a great trip to Argentina, (one place on my list of must see's someday). We'll run into each other the following year, ok?

Neil: Happy travels to Manila! be safe! See you in the summer!

I'm getting excited about seeing my forum friends in Madrid this summer!

#74863 - 02/26/07 12:29 PM Re: Madrid lunch: Feb.22, 2007
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
Again,Im here commenting.

Steve: I hope everything is fine with you... frown That was thursday after our lunch.

Esperanza: Wow Argentina.Be safe as well on your travel, send me a postcard will you??

Laduque: See u in Summer!! Let me check some souvenir from manila for you and for MM.

MM: we will meet next month so.. ill tell some details..

Have a safe travel to everyone..

BTW, forum friends, what plans for you this years travelling?

Neilstrauss23 smile

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments