Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#74756 - 11/21/06 09:49 AM Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
UPDATE: Party with MadridMan December 16th 2006, 9pm at El Brillante Bar. It's directly BELOW the Hotel Mediodia ON the Plaza Emperador Carlos V (a.k.a. Plaza de Atocha), across the street from the Atocha train station and nearly next door to the Reina Sofía Museum. Click for Google Map HERE .

=====
:jump: Shall we start planning a nighttime, Saturday night get together in Madrid? We're WAY past-due, the last one being, when, one year ago?? rolleyes Come on. TIME TO PARTY IN MADRID! clap

We have less than one-month to plan so let's keep interest going and this thread active. santa

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74757 - 11/22/06 09:57 AM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Should we simply try for standing tapas and drinks or dare we attemp a sit-down dinner somewhere? Probably the former and easier to mingle.

All/any/some suggestions requested/needed/begged!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74758 - 11/23/06 06:13 AM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
Im waiting for somebody to OPEN THEIR MADRID MANSION, its nice to have sit and relax thing!!!IT will be saturday and no need to rush up for tomorrow!!! Bottles of wine, tapas, home made specialties.. and lets bring some food to share!! wasnt that good idea..bring friends and know friends...

or any suggestions??

#74759 - 11/24/06 11:14 AM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

BOINK! I'd considered having it at one of the Museo del Jamón restaurants where, possibly, we may be able to take a few of the tables in the back. Standing around the bar would be too crowded too quickly.

Saludos, MadridMan

#74760 - 11/26/06 02:16 PM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Boink! wink tree wave

#74761 - 11/27/06 03:56 PM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

¡Boink otra vez! :hdspin:

#74762 - 11/27/06 06:13 PM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
MadridMan,

I hope you get some responses soon. This kind of reminds me of what they say about bullfighting. When there are bulls, no matador, and where there are matadors, no bulls. Where there is MadridMan, no partiers, and where there are partiers....

It's been now over four years since I've been to Madrid. Yesterday night, of all things, I dreamt of my old Opel Rekord I owned and drove around Spain while I lived there. Even drove up to Santander where the exhaust fumes entering my trunk darn neared killed me. I never really liked that car.

I hope it's just too early for responses. I surely would like to be there now. I've got to put together another Christmas card for my wife's Senora. I doubt I remember enough Spanish to put a couple of sentences together right now.

Best of luck.

P.S. Nice logo. Is this how the MadridMan exercises?

#74763 - 11/27/06 07:58 PM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
Vegas baby Offline

Loc: Las Vegas, NV USA
Thanks for the Invite, but we will be in Los Angeles CA then.

#74764 - 11/28/06 05:15 AM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
ChrisR Offline

Loc: D.C.
MM, that's between two work related Christmas parties for me. I'll have to think about it. Have you noticed fewer hits on the website lately? The lack of response to this thread makes me wonder where everyone is these days!

#74765 - 11/28/06 07:13 AM Re: Madrid 16December'06: Party w/ MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi ChrisR! Yeah, I'm not surprised to hear that. Lots of Christmas parties are going on in the 2 or 3 weekends before Christmas. If you can make it it'll be nice to see you again.

I've also noticed fewer visitors on the message board, possibly due to the Thanksgiving Holiday - or maybe message boards are going out of fashion. Also, I'm ONLY promoting the party on the message board whereas in the past I've also "advertised" on the front page of MadridMan.com - maybe I'll do that soon.

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 807 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments